LD Travel Registered Nurse
Company: Vero Travel Nursing
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Vero offers contract Labor & Delivery travel nurse assignments in
domestic and international locations. Through client partnerships,
we place healthcare professionals in leading rural hospitals, level
1 trauma centers, and academic research facility emergency
At Vero, we pride ourselves on delivering the following core values
to every nurse: excellence, integrity, urgency, perseverance, and
care. We go beyond finding you just a job placement, we focus on
your individual needs. We are your partner for the journey ahead.
We will do whatever it takes to keep you satisfied.
- High Competitive Pay Packages
- Weekly Payroll Deposit
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Health Insurance Available 1st Day of
- Generous 401(k) Plan & Company Match
- Licensure Reimbursements
- Experienced Clinical Nursing Staff & Dedicated Supportive
Recruiting Team available 24/7
- One year general Labor and Delivery experience in a hospital
- Current Registered Nurse License (in good standing, without
disciplinary investigation or actions).
- Current BLS/BCLS, NRP.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Head to toe assessments - knowledge of normal vs. abnormal
findings and reporting of abnormal finding to Charge Nurse, M.D.,
- Critical thinking to intervene with appropriate intervention
for urgent/emergent care.
- Basic understanding of cardiac monitoring equipment and
continuous O2 Saturation, O2 Blender.
- Knowledge of hemodynamic monitoring.
- Basic IV and central line skills.
- Phlebotomy skills.
- Basic understanding of fetal monitoring equipment and
- Able to care for the patients on Pitocin, MgSO4 and continuous
- Able to circulate for C/Section and PP tubal
- Identifying and managing life-sustaining physiologic functions
in unstable patients.
- Other duties, as assigned.
--- - - - - - - Successful completion of a BSN, Diploma, or
Associated Nursing Degree Program --- - - - - - - Valid BLS & ACLS
certifications --- - - - - - - Valid professional state registered
nursing (RN) license required --- - - - - - - 2+ years of relevant
experience in a hospital facility required --- - - - - - - Three
Keywords: Vero Travel Nursing, San Antonio , LD Travel Registered Nurse, Healthcare , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!