Full-Time Hospice RN Case Manager - San Antonio
Company: Reliant at Home
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Reliant at Home is seeking a -Full-Time -Hospice RN Case Manager
-to cover San Antonio and surrounding areas.. -Hospice experience
preferred. Consolo EMR experience a Plus!Reliant at Home is a 5
star-rated provider offering a competitive compensation package.
Reliant is committed to providing superior in-home care through a
wide range of services including skilled nursing and rehabilitation
to our patients in their homes. The primary goal of Reliant at
Home's management and staff is to provide these services in a way
which optimizes the dignity and independence of all our patients.
The growth of our company can be attributed to our employees'
knowledge, skill, and commitment to providing outstanding patient
care and customer service.Responsibilities:
- Initial and ongoing comprehensive assessments of the impact of
the terminal disease on the patients physical, functional,
psychological, and environmental needs as evidenced by
documentation, clinical record, case conference, team report,
evaluations, and ADLs, (i.e., risk for grief, cultural and
spiritual, verbal and non-verbal).
- Apply specific criteria for admissions and re-certifications to
hospice care to establish appropriate levels of care and the
- Implement/develop/document the plan of care to ensure quality
and continuity of care and recommend revisions to the plan as
- Consult with and educate the patient and family regarding
disease process, self-care techniques, end-of-life care, nutrition
and dietary needs. Prioritize any needs with the members of the
IDG. Provide training to other staff as needed.
- Determine scope and frequency of service needed based on acuity
and patient/family needs. Assess the ability of the caregiver to
meet the patient's immediate needs upon admission and throughout
- Initiate appropriate preventative and rehabilitative nursing
- Applies concepts of infection control and standard precautions
in coordinating and performing patient care activities to prevent
contamination and transmission of disease.
- Provide clinical directions to the Hospice Aide and LPN/LVN to
ensure quality and continuity of service provided.
- Prepare clinical and progress notes that demonstrates progress
towards established goals. Ensure continuity of quality patient
care delivered with appropriate documentation.
- Inform physician and other personnel of changes in the
patient's needs and outcomes of interventions, while evaluating
patient and family response to care.
- Monitor assigned cases to ensure compliance with requirements
of third-party payor.
- Demonstrate commitment, professional growth and
- Promote Agency philosophy and administrative policies.
- Perform on-call responsibilities and provide on-call service to
patients and families as assigned.
- Provide effective communication to patient, family, team
members, and other health care professionals.
Keywords: Reliant at Home, San Antonio , Full-Time Hospice RN Case Manager - San Antonio, Healthcare , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!