LVN, Licensed Vocational Nurse - Urgent Care Clinic
Company: CHRISTUS Health
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Under supervision, the incumbent of this position provides nursing
care to clinic patients within the state's scope of LPN/LVN
practice. Works collaboratively with the clinicians and other
interdisciplinary team members to facilitate quality care for the
- Performs general nursing care to patients. Administers
treatments in accordance with nursing standards.
- Assists with the preparation of equipment and aids provider
during treatment, examination, and testing of patients.
- Observes, records, and reports patients' condition and reaction
to drugs or treatments to providers.
- Oversees appointment bookings and ensures preferences are given
to patients in emergency situations. Maintains timely flow of
- Greets patients and obtains well-documented history and vitals.
Prepares patients for physical exam. Instructs patients in
collection of samples and tests.
- May perform the following tasks in accordance with established
procedures and as prescribed by applicable licensure/certification.
- Graduate from an accredited school of practical nursing or
- Previous medical office experience preferred
- Valid state license to practice nursing
- Current CPR certification through American Heart Association
Work Type: -
Per Diem As Needed
CHRISTUS Health is an international Catholic, faith-based,
not-for-profit health system comprised of more than 600 services
and facilities, including more than 60 hospitals and long-term care
facilities, 350 clinics and outpatient centers, and dozens of other
health ministries and ventures.
Sponsored by the Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word in
Houston and San Antonio and the Sisters of the Holy Family of
Nazareth, the mission of CHRISTUS Health is to extend the healing
ministry of Jesus Christ.
To support our healthcare ministry, CHRISTUS Health employs
approximately 45,000 Associates and has more than 15,000 physicians
on staff who provide care and support for patients. CHRISTUS Health
is listed among the top ten largest Catholic health systems in the
EXTENDING THE HEALING MINISTRY OF JESUS CHRIST
We are inspired by our mission, vision and core values to deliver
compassionate, high quality health care, improving the health of
the communities we serve. Above all, we are committed to providing
our customers and their family members with a truly unique healing
experience, one that embodies our values and respects the dignity
and worth of each person. Creating a health care system that is
truly excellent in all areas is an ongoing effort.
Keywords: CHRISTUS Health, San Antonio , LVN, Licensed Vocational Nurse - Urgent Care Clinic, Healthcare , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!