RN / Labor-Delivery Nursing / Texas / Permanent / Director of Nursing - Labor & Delivery Job
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Description SHIFT: No Weekends
Here at Methodist Healthcare, our everyday decisions are founded on
compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to
serving others in need. We offer you a generous benefits package
- Medical, Dental, disability and life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- 401k Matching
- Tuition Reimbursement We are seeking a Director of Labor &
Delivery for Methodist Hospital. The Director facilitates,
coordinates and delegates the delivery of patient care to a defined
group of patients during their entire hospitalization period.
Provides leadership and overall responsibility for the functioning
of assigned clinical patient care/procedural unit(s). We are an
amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking
a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as
meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now! What You Will Do In
- The Director reports to the Senior Director, Vice President
and/or the Chief Nursing Officer.
- Responsible 24 hours a day, with full accountability, for 70-80
staff, 42 beds, and management of patient care in each of his/her
units, for promoting the practice of professional nursing in a
specified patient care area, and for the acquisition, development,
and utilization of resources (human and material) needed to fulfill
- Liaison between physicians and the patient care team and works
cooperatively with administrators, physicians, staff, other
managers and all customers of the Methodist Healthcare System to
provide services, which consistently meet and exceed the
expectations of their customers.
- Assess and prioritize opportunities to improve, plan and
implement effective changes and evaluate outcomes of process
improvement activities. Qualifications What qualifications you will
- Three years recent RN acute care experience.
- Bachelor s Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Must have current RN license to practice professional nursing
in the state of Texas or ability to obtain temporary license prior
to hire. Must have Texas RN license within 90 days of hire.
Keywords: HCA., San Antonio , RN / Labor-Delivery Nursing / Texas / Permanent / Director of Nursing - Labor & Delivery Job, Healthcare , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...