Licensed Vocational Nurse- Intermediate (UTHP Gastroenterology MARC)
Company: UT Health San Antonio
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Increase your chances of an interview by reading the following
overview of this role before making an application.
Under moderate supervision, responsible for providing general
nursing care to patients under the direction of a registered nurse
or team leader.
1. Triages and manages patient messages and calls to assist
providers in assessing and caring for patients; manages the
scheduling of patient appointments.
2. Takes vital signs and medical history; completes blood pressure
checks and injections; administers medication.
3. Coordinates prescription refills and authorizations following
4. Ensures exam rooms are properly stocked and monitors
5. Performs all other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or GED and graduation from an approved
vocational nursing school is required.
Three (3) years of vocational nursing experience is required.
Additional Licenses and Certifications:
Current Texas license, CPR is required.
Keywords: UT Health San Antonio, San Antonio , Licensed Vocational Nurse- Intermediate (UTHP Gastroenterology MARC), Healthcare , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!