Experienced Interventional Cardiologist Opportunity in San Antonio, TX
Company: HCA Healthcare
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Summary:Methodist Physician Practices is seeking an experienced
board certified/board eligible interventional cardiologist to join
our growing, team-oriented practice in San Antonio, Texas.?
Qualified Candidates: ?
- Must be BE/BC in Interventional Cardiology
- Preferred desire to grow high risk angioplasty and/or chronic
total occlusion (CTO) program
- Texas medical license holder or eligibility for Texas licensure
- Practice centralized at one clinic and one hospital
- State-of-the-art cath labs
- Opportunities for coronary and peripheral interventions
- Comprehensive and robust benefits package which includes
competitive salary, sign-on bonus, relocation assistance and
moreAbout Methodist Hospital - Metropolitan & Methodist Healthcare
- 338-bed facility, 12 operating suites and cath labs
- First Texas hospital and only the eighth hospital the nation to
earn gold seal of approval for sepsis certification
- Methodist Healthcare System is the largest provider of health
care in South and Central Texas with 28 facilities, including nine
acute care hospitals serving over 94,000 inpatients and 500,000
outpatients annuallySan Antonio is home to 2.5 million people and
is experiencing solid economic growth in industries such as
bioscience and healthcare, aerospace, IT and cybersecurity and
green technologies. San Antonio's MSA is expected to add up to 1.1
million new residents and 500,000 new jobs by 2040.
This?growing?city?offers?big-city amenities and world-renowned
attractions coupled with a relaxed and inviting atmosphere for all
ages. San Antonio residents also enjoy a cost of living slightly
below the national average due to lower housing costs, as well as
no state income tax.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, San Antonio , Experienced Interventional Cardiologist Opportunity in San Antonio, TX, Healthcare , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!