CNA - Fredericksburg, TX
Posted on: February 8, 2024
Join the KARE Revolution!
Our mission is to transform caregivers and nurses like you into
KARE Heroes who can save the day by responding to the call from
senior care communities. Become part of the KARE HERO Community and
find the support you need to get started and stay booked.
What is KARE?
KARE is an app that connects caregivers with senior living
communities in need of support.
DOWNLOAD KARE AND START EARNING TODAY!
- Earn extra income using the license you already have.
- Control your own schedule and work when you want!
- Access to potential new employers! - no contracts or long-term
- Find your next permanent position with the KARE app.
- Unlike an agency, if one of our client communities wants to
hire you, we don't charge anything. In fact, many of our Heroes use
our KARE app to find their next permanent position!
- Work in any state in which you are licensed!
3 Simple Steps to Get Started:
- Download the app
- Complete a quick interview with the KARE Team
- Get verified and start working!
Some of the fun benefits you will receive by being a HERO
- HERO Real Time Pay--- - Get paid immediately once your shift is
- Sidekick Referral Program - Refer your friends and get paid for
shifts they work!
- KARE HERO Perks - Expenses tracker, free NAHCA membership,
bonus opportunities + more!
What's it like to work with KARE? Some typical responsibilities
- Provide residents with medication administration and treatment
assistance and services according to the health care provider's
- Supervise residents who self-administer medication while
following community and regulatory guidelines.
- Report any changes in residents' physical condition and/or
- Maintain resident records regarding medication distribution,
leisure activities, incidents and observations.
- Provide assistance as needed with medication reminders,
bathing, grooming, dressing, escort service, and other activities
of daily living.
- Follow the schedule of resident's needs set out by
- Provide emotional and social support to residents.
- Inform supervisor of any resident issues or concerns.
- Strive to maintain a safe working environment through the
prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the
achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor toward residents,
visitors, families, and co-workers.
- Requires a CNA license.
- Ability to lift at least 51 lbs on a regular basis and ability
to help residents who require physical assistance.
- Fluently read, write, speak, and understand the English
- May require experience with caring for residents with memory
impairment if assigned to memory care areas of a community.
Keywords: KARE, San Antonio , CNA - Fredericksburg, TX, Healthcare , Fredericksburg, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!