Anesthesiology - Physician
Company: Sound Physicians - San Antonio, TX - Sound Physici
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: February 10, 2024
To our prospective teammates, I'm the regional medical director
for Sound Physicians in the state of Texas. I've been a part of
Sound for 3 years. We have a unique chief anesthesiologist
opportunity in San Antonio, TX, at the UT Medical Arts and Research
Center. I'm proud of the anesthesia practice we've built and
welcome interest from physicians coming out of training or looking
to make a career change. I'd like to share more about who we are
and what we do specifically about our people, practice, and purpose
as you consider your options: People
- Between two centers, we're a closely knit, established team of
2 physicians and 8 CRNAs.
- Our team is comprised of clinicians from diverse geographic,
educational, and training backgrounds who lean on and learn from
each other in their approach to patient care.
- Within the surgery center, we work closely with our CRNA
colleagues to provide the best anesthesia care possible for the San
- At its core, San Antonio is rich in culture and adventure. The
population is rich in diversity which is what makes the city stand
out as the 4th friendliest city in the country, according to Cond
Nast Traveler. Practice
- The surgery center offers state-of-the-art equipment, stable
nursing staff, private pre-op rooms, and an interesting scope of
practice in an outpatient setting.
- Our teams cover general, GYN, ortho, ophthalmology,
reconstructive plastics, ECT, endo, urology, and basic adolescent
- We run up to 5 points of service per day and 6,000 cases
- This is a quality-of-life practice offering no call, no night,
no weekend, and no holidays.
- Compensation guaranteed at $464,000 + $50,000 annual chief
- 8 weeks of scheduled time off.
- Since this is a 1099 position, no benefits are offered except
malpractice fully covered by Sound including tail coverage. Purpose
- We put patients first. Always.
- We value and support growth and development in our anesthesia
practice, allowing you to explore new opportunities locally and
within the broader medical group.
- We're a community-minded team and support involvement and
contributions to community health and wellness in and out of the
hospital. Want to learn more about this opportunity? Reach out to
my recruiting partner, who will put you in touch with me. Jaspreet
Regional Medical Director
Keywords: Sound Physicians - San Antonio, TX - Sound Physici, San Antonio , Anesthesiology - Physician, Healthcare , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!