Cardiology practice offering partnership in San Antonio, TX
Company: Tenet Healthcare
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: October 12, 2018
Cardiology opening in San Antonio, Texas. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Tenet Healthcare & Baptist Medical Center in San Antonio, TX are looking for a cardiologist to join an existing and established private practice 1 mile away from BMC. This is a full-time general cardiology opening for either an invasive or non-invasive cardiology physician.
- Receiving on average 15 new patients per week
- Average amount of patients in office: 30
- Hospital call - 1:3 weekends; Practice call - 1:2 every other night
- Stemi call 2-3 days/month at BMC
- 90% outpatient; 10% inpatient
- Ideal candidate will be proficient in complex coronary & peripheral lower extremities; PVD
- Typical work schedule involves Clinic, Ambulatory Surgery Center and Hospital coverage
- Partnership track available after 2 years
- Sign-on and Relocation benefits are being offered
- EMR - eClinical Works
- Spanish speaking preferred Qualified Physicians must be MD or DO and must be Board Certified or Board Eligible. No visa sponsorship is available at this time. Please submit a copy of your most current CV in order to be considered. The City of San AntonioStraddling south central Texas, San Antonio is brimming with colorful life as one of the fastest growing cities in America. It is often appropriately described as a ‘big city with a small town feel.' With a robust economy, San Antonio's well established community of healthcare and medical service providers - comprising of hospitals, physicians, other specialty providers and nursing homes – form a strong foundation for the major medical hub. According to San Antonio's Chamber of Commerce, the impact of the healthcare and biosciences sector on our economy has more than doubled in the past decade. An excellent business climate and an attractive, affordable lifestyle contribute to San Antonio's low cost of living especially amongst large metropolitan cities. Rich historical culture combined with buzzing renovation and new architectural development make this diverse community a popular tourist destination. This dynamic hub offers versatile entertainment with an abundant art and music scene, local attractions and festivals. Recreational activities for families and adventure seekers include a short drive to various parks, rivers, hiking trails and lush scenery into the Texas hill country. As the 7th largest growing metropolitan city in the nation, San Antonio's well established, diverse community of healthcare and medical service providers - comprised of hospitals, physicians and other specialty providers - form a strong foundation for the well-known major medical hub. An excellent business climate and an attractive, affordable lifestyle contribute to the cities low cost of living. As a community that truly provides the good life, it's no wonder why people are attracted to the lifestyle.
- Multiple school districts awarded and/or nominated for Excellence in Education
- Remains as one of the most affordable housing markets in Texas
- Popular family friendly activities - Six flags Fiesta Texas, SeaWorld, The Alamo, The River Walk & Schlitterbahn.
- Recreational areas include nature parks, rivers, botanical gardens, hiking trails and scenic drives into the hill country
- Home to the NBA champs San Antonio Spurs Keyphrases: cardiologist jobs, cardiology jobs, interventional cardiology jobs, nuclear cardiology jobs, preventive cardiology jobs, clinical cardiology jobs, clinical cardiologist jobs, non invasive cardiology jobs, echocardiogram jobs, vascular jobs, radiology technologist jobs, radiology technician jobs, echo tech jobs, cardiac jobs, pediatric cardiac care jobs, intensive cardiac care jobs, nurse cardiac care jobs, cardiac care associate jobs, cardiologist electrophysiology jobs, electrophysiology cardiology jobs, cardiac cath lab nursing jobs, heart cath lab jobs, cardiac critical care jobs, cardiac critical care medicine jobs
Keywords: Tenet Healthcare, San Antonio , Cardiology practice offering partnership in San Antonio, TX, Healthcare , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!