Employed Internal Medicine in San Antonio, Texas
Company: Tenet Healthcare
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: October 12, 2018
Internal Medicine opening in San Antonio, Texas. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Join a standard of excellence with a strong employed network that values integrity, quality medical care and compassion. Live & practice in desirable, prosperous communities of San Antonio, New Braunfels & Schertz. Build your patient base in a blooming community in a new medical office practice or join an established primary care practice!
- Outpatient only
- Opportunities include: Multiple new medical facilities & established, respected practices
- Beautifully furnished facilities in desirable locations
- Optimal payor mix
- Onsite labs
- Latest medical technology
- Athena EMR
- Provider quality of work/life balance highly encouraged
- Enjoy a highly rewarding salary & compensation packageWe would love for you to consider these opportunities, please submit your CV for details! San Antonio is a matchless community due to its influential and culturally unique flavors. The rich, historic comes alive with art, architecture and music. Once known for its commitment to tradition, San Antonio has emerged as a revitalized city and is said to be the poster child of what flourishing American cities will become. The regeneration of urban space has created an iconic way of life, with popular areas such as The Pearl and ‘Southtown.' These are major examples of how the City is revolutionizing its appeal by recreating historic architecture with contemporary modernization. Young professionals, established businesses and innovative movements can all find their niche of endless possibilities in this thriving environment to project their ideas and ambitionsAs the 7th largest growing metropolitan city in the nation, San Antonio's well established, diverse community of healthcare and medical service providers - comprised of hospitals, physicians and other specialty providers - form a strong foundation for the well-known major medical hub. An excellent business climate and an attractive, affordable lifestyle contribute to the cities low cost of living. As a community that truly provides the good life, it's no wonder why people are attracted to the lifestyle.
- Population has grown by 11.75% from 2010-2016; expecting 1 million to relocate into SA by 2040
- Only US city with a AAA bond rating - financially strong infrastructure and resilient economy
- Multiple school districts awarded and/or nominated for Excellence in Education
- 120,000 jobs were added in 2016 - Military, Biosciences and Financial Services fields
- Popular family friendly activities - Six flags Fiesta Texas, SeaWorld, The Alamo, The River Walk
- Recreational areas include nature parks, rivers, botanical gardens, hiking trails and scenic drives into the hill country
- Home to the NBA champs San Antonio Spurs! Keyphrases: internal medicine jobs, internal emergency medicine jobs, internal medicine specialist jobs, internal medicine critical care jobs, internal medicine geriatrics jobs, internal medicine pediatrics jobs, pediatric internal medicine jobs
Keywords: Tenet Healthcare, San Antonio , Employed Internal Medicine in San Antonio, Texas, Healthcare , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!