Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN/LPN) - Medical Clinic
Company: FEDERAL STAFFING RESOURCES
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: November 10, 2018
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in San Antonio, Texas. This and other lpn/lvn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN/LPN) - Medical Clinic job in San Antonio, TX. The Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN/LPN) - Medical Clinic job is a civilian position within the extensive military medical system in the greater San Antonio region. Civilian and military heathcare providers work together in providing a full range of healthcare services to the military, military retirees, and their families. Our employees are our best assets! Come join our team of healthcare professionals where you are valued.Monday-FridayDays Only!Holidays - off (and paid) Fantastic PTO accrual rateCompetitive CompensationBenefit Package (health, dental, and vision plans)Dedication Program Manager to support your employment Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN/LPN) - Medical Clinic Job Overview:
- Initiate, perform and complete assigned duties in providing care to variable patient populations.
- Complete assigned patient care based on the patients' conditions,use judgment in selecting the appropriate order and sequence of procedures and treatments,and accurately recognize, report and record relevant patient information.
- Observe, identify and respond to the patient's needs for care, including medication, equipment-assisted care and patient/family education.
- Prepare and administer prescribed medications (oral, topical, subcutaneous, intramuscular and/or intravenous) and perform treatments according to established policies/procedures.
- Recognize urgent or emergent patient care situations, seek assistance of the RN and/or MD/DO, and initiate appropriate emergency interventions as directed.
- Perform support duties for complex diagnostic tests and/or specialized practices or procedures, which include preparing the patient, assisting in the diagnostic examination, preparing and handling specialized instruments or other specialized equipment, and monitoring the patient's condition before, during, and following the procedure.
- Orient peers and ancillary personnel to unit policies and procedures, skills, and standards of practice.
- Integrate healthy work environment principles that result in improved patient healthcare delivery, education of patients and their families and employee satisfaction. Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN/LPN) - Medical Clinic Job Qualifications:
- Computer Competency
- Graduate from a CCNE or NLNAC accredited nursing program
- One year of practical or vocational nurse experience after graduation
- LVN/LPN License: Current, full, active and unrestricted. Position contingent on contract award. Incumbents HIGHLY encourage to contact us! Come join our team of healthcare professionals!
Keywords: FEDERAL STAFFING RESOURCES, San Antonio , Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN/LPN) - Medical Clinic, Healthcare , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!