Ophthalmology in TX - Temporary Coverage is Needed from an Ophthalmologist in TX
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: December 9, 2018
Ophthalmology opening in San Antonio, Texas. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com A Texas-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens ophthalmology physician. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm and the facility handles 50 patients per day. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active TX state license. Let your recruiter know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: TX state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 50 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail Keyphrases: ophthalmology jobs, ophthalmologist jobs, optometry jobs, pediatric ophthalmologist jobs, pediatric ophthalmology jobs
Keywords: CompHealth, San Antonio , Ophthalmology in TX - Temporary Coverage is Needed from an Ophthalmologist in TX, Healthcare , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!