PT-Merchandising Service Associate-Flexible
Company: Lowe's Companies, Inc.
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: April 9, 2021
What You Will Do All Lowe's associates deliver quality customer
service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked
with the products our customers need. As a Merchandising Service
Associate, this means:
- Being friendly and professional, and engaging vendors and
associates to meet store needs.
- Ensuring signage, pricing information, and displays are
accurate so that merchandise is easy to locate.
- Creating visually appealing product selections that are safe,
clean, and easy for customers to access. The Merchandising Service
Associate (MSA) completes merchandising resets and service-related
projects accurately, on time, and in accordance with merchandising
and safety standards. To be successful, this associate must be able
to follows detailed project instructions. The MSA builds displays,
processes damaged products, rotates and prices stock, resolves
project issues or questions, checks third party work completion,
and provides proof of project completion. Travel Requirements: This
role does not require regular travel; however, this role may need
to travel on occasion to meetings, trainings, or to support
neighboring stores. What We're Looking For
- Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or
up to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required
based on the needs of the store.
- Requires morning, afternoon, evening, and overnight
availability any day of the week.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged
standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job
- Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance;
may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance. What You Need
To Succeed Minimum Qualifications
- Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition,
- Ability to work overnight and weekends as required.
- Ability to utilize web based computer programs to accomplish
assigned tasks. Preferred Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 6 months of Lowe's sales floor experience.
- 6 months of experience performing product merchandising tasks
including reading planograms, setting up and tearing down
- 3 months of experience operating power equipment such as lifts,
order pickers, and similar equipment
- Working knowledge of basic tools needed for the job (e.g., hand
tools, drills, saws). Lowe's is an equal opportunity affirmative
action employer and administers all personnel practices without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category
protected under applicable law.
Keywords: Lowe's Companies, Inc., San Antonio , PT-Merchandising Service Associate-Flexible, Hospitality & Tourism , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!