Team Member / Shift Leader
Company: Taco Cabana
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Be a Part of the Fiesta...Come Join The TC Family! SUMMARY
Responsible for the completion of a variety of tasks relating to
the preparation and service of food to customers, and to the
maintenance of a clean and pleasant dining environment. TC Team
Members enjoy weekly pay and benefits, vacation, closed
Thanksgiving/Christmas, team member discounts, and a place where
you work with friends, connect with guests and feel great! Taco
Cabana Precautionary Measures for COVID-19 The well-being of our
guests and team members remains our #1 priority. That's why we have
implemented precautionary measures throughout our restaurants. We
are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status. Job Requirements:
- Some or all of the following (with consideration of Child Labor
Laws, where applicable):
- Greet and thank customers
- Place customer food and beverage orders through verbal
communication and/or automated systems.
- Relay customer food and beverage orders from service counter to
- Cook, prepare, package and pour food and beverages in kitchen
operations by and and/or through the use of kitchen equipment, such
as fryers, open-flamed gas grills, cooking vats, ice machines, food
processors, and other smallwares while utilizing proper food safety
and sanitation procedures.
- Stock kitchen and customer service operations with necessary
food, beverage, packaging and service materials.
- Stock salsa bars with appropriate levels of sauces, condiments,
paper and utensils.
- Fill food and beverage orders of customers as part of the
coordinated kitchen and customer service operations.
- Collect customer payments and return proper change to customers
through use of cash register.
- Unload deliveries of food, beverage, packaging and serving
materials to restaurant.
- Clean the interior and exterior of the entire restaurant
premises. Cleaning work shall entail sweeping and mopping floors,
scrubbing, rinsing and polishing tables, seats, windows, doors,
countertops, kitchenware, and kitchen equipment, and removing
unused items from dining area and litter from the premises.
- Observes/follows alcoholic beverage laws, when applicable.
- Maintain safe public access to the restaurant.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
Keywords: Taco Cabana, San Antonio , Team Member / Shift Leader, Hospitality & Tourism , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!