Dietary Cook (Part-time)
Company: Parklane West Healthcare Center
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Parklane West Healthcare Center is currently looking for a
Part-time Cook. We would love to consider you! Duties:
- Prepare meals in accordance with planned menus.
- Process diet changes and new diets as received from Nursing
- Perform administrative requirements such as completing
necessary forms, reports, etc., and submit to the Director of Food
- Assist in establishing food service production line and ensure
meals are prepared on time.
- Develop and maintain a good working rapport with
inter-department personnel as well as with other departments within
the facility to assure that food service can be properly maintained
to meet the needs of the residents. Qualifications:
- Cooking experience in large quantities is required
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to follow recipes and diet restrictions Benefits:
- A fun, family atmosphere!
- Mentorship and Training
- Opportunities for growth Parklane West Healthcare Center's
commitment to excellence extends beyond delivering world class
health care. Our company mission is to dignify and transform
post-acute care. We're looking for exceptional Cooks to join our
team, so if you're looking to make a change to work at a truly
remarkable place, we encourage you to apply! Walk-in
applications/interviews accepted, Monday-Friday 9a-5p. Parklane
West Healthcare Center2 Towers Park LaneSan Antonio, TX 78209
Keywords: Parklane West Healthcare Center, San Antonio , Dietary Cook (Part-time), Hospitality & Tourism , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!