Team Members-Fredericksburg, Tx (Convenience Store
Company: Hill Country Mini Mart
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: $11-$14 per hour depending on
experienceTeam Member-Hiring Immediately$11-$14 per hour depending
on experience. All Team Members receive a $1 per hour differential
for working on Saturdays and Sundays. Purpose: To provide prompt,
friendly, helpful customer service and maintain the store in clean,
fully-stocked, and orderly condition.Reports to: Store
ManagerExemption Status: Non-Exempt Hill Country Mini Mart offers
excellent benefits for full-time Team Members, including affordable
Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, 401(k) with employer match,
generous PTO with immediate accrual, and paid holidays. (Part-time
Team Members are eligible for 401(k)) Hill Country Mini Mart is a
family-owned and operated convenience store chain with 18 locations
in Kerrville, Bandera, Center Point, Comfort, Fredericksburg, and
Ingram. Since 1973, Mini Mart has been committed to excellence in
customer service and to being the employer of choice within our
- Must have excellent customer service skills – project a
Friendly & Open demeanor.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills and be a
- Must be organized and able to multi-task while maintaining a
high level of accuracy.
- Must have basic computer knowledge and be able to work with
- Must be able to stand, bend, reach and lift repeatedly for
extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift 20-30 lbs. regularly and 40-50 lbs.
- Must be able to act in an honest, dependable, customer
- Must be able to count and make change.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of
- Must adhere to Mini-Mart culture, policies, and
- Must have the ability to complete and maintain TABC
- Must have the ability to complete and maintain food handler
- Greet customers as they enter the store in a friendly and
- Check out customer purchases quickly and accurately.
- Maintain the physical appearance of the cash register area,
including but not limited to, cleaning countertops, organizing
bags, sweeping, dusting, and cleaning up spills.
- Protect company assets through proper money handling.
- Maintain accurate paperwork throughout the shift and reconcile
drawer, as necessary.
- Process exchanges and refunds according to policy.
- Ensure that all safe drop procedures are followed at all
- Ensure shift change procedures are followed according to
- Issue and regulate money orders.
- Ensure all merchandise leaving the store is paid for.Stocking:
- Ensure merchandise is stocked, rotated, cleaned, and fronted on
shelves and in coolers.
- Pull and record short-dated, low-quality, damaged, and returned
items following established procedures.
- Ensure a first-in/ first-out inventory management system.Other
- Attend staff and team meetings as required.
- Respond to customers' complaints and take necessary actions to
resolve their issues.
- Train other team members to work, as necessary.
- Maintain knowledge of store merchandise and promotions.
- Keep the work area and the store tidy and clean by sweeping,
mopping, dusting, and cleaning restrooms.
- Ensure parking lots, store entries, fuel pumps, and fuel
islands are clean and appealing. Work Environment:
- Work mornings, afternoons, or evenings based on the store's
- You may alternate days and evenings during the week (including
Sat.-Sun.) or work holidays depending on schedule and business
- Building temperatures may change according to the season
- Noise volume can be excessive at timesFritz Family Values:Mini
Mart upholds the Fritz Family Values. These values contribute to
our unique environment. It is expected that any employee working
for Mini Mart is in line with our company values which are:
- Connect to Others
- Friendly & Open
- Lift Up & Learn
- Be Your Best Self
- Keep It Clean—Make it BetterAll elements of the job description
listed above are representative only and not exhaustive of the
tasks that an employee may be required to perform. The employer
reserves the right to revise this job description at any time. I
understand the responsibilities of this job. I am able and willing
to perform the tasks assigned.
Keywords: Hill Country Mini Mart, San Antonio , Team Members-Fredericksburg, Tx (Convenience Store, Hospitality & Tourism , Fredericksburg, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!