Customer Service Professional (Early Stage Collections) - $18.00/hr. + Commission
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: June 25, 2022
ABOUT THE PAY
Our employees in this role earn: $18.00/hr. PLUS an average of
$5.30/hr. in commission.
For a total of $23.30/hr. ($48,464.00 annualized).
This position is a COLLECTIONS position. The Customer Service
Professional is responsible for inbound and outbound call traffic
to collect on bad debt accounts. This position will be responsible
for communicating directly with customers in an attempt to resolve
and/or collect debt where account research and investigation is
12238 Silicon Drive, Suite 129
San Antonio, Texas 78249
(near the intersection of IH-10 & De Zavala Road)
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and
enhance the customer experience.
- Research accounts with debt and communicate with customers via
- Take action based on transaction characteristics as appropriate
- Maintain thorough knowledge of all current federal, state and
local regulations as well as internal policies.
- Contact customers by phone in attempt to collect debt.
- Demonstrate friendliness and professionalism when dealing with
- Answer inquiries for customers calling in regarding their
- Other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
(Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Type 40 words per minute; use of telephone system and ten key
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Office is a
- Knowledge of basic accounting or bookkeeping, mathematics and
general office procedures are a must.
- Detail oriented, have strong verbal, written and interpersonal
- Ability to exercise and apply sound judgment to billing
- Must have excellent negotiation skills; very strong ability to
influence; experience dealing with and resolving difficult and
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of
variables in situations where only limited standardization
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred, but not required.
- Consistent and punctual attendance is essential.
High School diploma or General Educational Development (GED)
Related work experience and/or training in similar field ideal
COLLECTIONS experience highly preferred
Customer Service and Call Center experience preferred
(Please note: training and working schedules could include evening,
weekend and holiday hours.) CCO200 314680 314680BR
Keywords: SPECTRUM, San Antonio , Customer Service Professional (Early Stage Collections) - $18.00/hr. + Commission, Hospitality & Tourism , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!