Customer Service Ticket Agent
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Customer Service - Ticket AgentJOB SUMMARYThe Customer Service
Associate will perform activities in accordance with company
standards to accomplish the Company objective of being the lowest
cost and best provider of ground transportation. - Quality being
defined in terms of excellent customer service, cash handling,
safety, on-time performance, ease of use, cleanliness of terminal
and buses, and pleasant customer experience. -DUTIES:
- Provides schedule, routing, transfer and current fare
information to customers.
- Prepares accurate travel documents (tickets) either by computer
or handwritten. - Reissues or re-routes tickets, if necessary.
- Accepts payment for ticket transaction. - Provides accurate
change or charge document. - Follow proper cash handling
- Presents ticket enclosed in envelope with gate number and
departure time affixed. - Affix strap portion of baggage tag to
baggage. - Staple customer's baggage claim portion to ticket
- Determines that ID tags are attached to all baggage. - Ensure
baggage meets transportation requirements. - Charges for excess
baggage. - Properly completes baggage check. - Encourages customers
to carry-on small articles.
- Informs customer to take tagged baggage to coach side or uses
special handling tags as needed.
- Updates schedule monitors, information boards and/or uses PA
system to convey current information to customers.
- Completes End-of-Shift report ensuring all supporting documents
and deposit information are together. - Prepares blue slips to
explain all discrepancies.
- Follows core standards with all customers.
- Directs customers to appropriate areas of the terminal to
obtain desired services and answer phones.
- Directs passengers to correct loading gates or areas for
departures and connections.
- Checks station area, baggage and express areas frequently for
stray and/or lost and found items and processes promptly.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be available to work days, nights, weekends and
holidaysJOB SKILLSTo be successful in this position, the individual
should have the following skills:
- Cash handling experience
- Ability to handle packages/bags weighing up to 100 lbs
- Good problem solving and decision-making ability
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Basic math skills
- Bilingual candidates preferred based on local business
Keywords: Greyhound, San Antonio , Customer Service Ticket Agent, Hospitality & Tourism , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!