Company: Side Street Hospitality
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionTubby's is a fast-casual restaurant in the heart
of Fredericksburg, TX. It offers a fast-paced, fun environment to
work in.The Bartender is responsible for preparing alcoholic or
non-alcoholic beverages for bar and restaurant guests. The
Bartender is also expected to take food orders and assist non-bar
guests as needed. Pay starts at $12/hr plus tips.
- Take orders, process payments, provide recommendations and
- Serve food orders as needed.
- Maintain safe, fun atmosphere for guests and staff.
- Maintain a clean and orderly bar.
- Wash and store glassware safely.
- Serve drinks in accordance with Company standards and
- Ensure exceptional customer service.
- Prepare drink menu ingredients daily or as needed.
- Stock bar as needed.
- Report any equipment failure and/or safety hazard to Assistant
Manager or General Manager.
- Ensure responsible alcohol service, including but not limited
to: requesting proper identification for anyone appearing under 30
years of age and recognizing when guest are becoming inebriated and
refusing further service in a courteous manner.
- Perform all opening and closing procedures, depending on the
- Assist Managers in the development of new drinks, as
- Able to work in compliance with all local, state and Federal
beverage, liquor and health laws.
- Ensure quality and safety controls are followed.
- If necessary, assist Manager with inventory and
- Bar experience.
- Experience recognizing valid IDs.
- Ability to lift kegs periodically.
- Current TABC certificate.
- Current Food Handler's certificate.
- Ability to walk, stand and work in a fast-paced, stressful
- Able to maintain a clean personal appearance at all times.
- Must be able to work during peak times, including on the
weekends and during holidays.Powered by JazzHRtyt2qU8Cwm
Keywords: Side Street Hospitality, San Antonio , Tubby's Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Fredericksburg, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!