Part-Time PM Cook I
Company: The Westin Riverwalk San Antonio
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Prepare food of consistent quality and assist in kitchen
- Prepare food of consistent quality following recipe cards and
production and portion standards, per check from servers.
- Start food items that are prepared ahead of time, making sure not
to over prepare estimated needs.
- Date all food containers and rotate as per HEI Hotels and Resorts
standards, making sure that all perishables are kept at proper
- Check pars for shift use, determine necessary preparation,
freezer pull and line set up. Note any out-of stock items or
possible shortages. Assist in keeping buffet stocked.
- Return all food items not used on next shift to designated
storage areas, being sure to cover/date all perishables.
- Assist in setting up plans and actions to correct any food cost
problems, control food waste, loss and usage per HEI Hotels and
- Operate, maintain and properly clean deep fryer, broiler, stove,
steamer, food processor, mixer, slicer, oven steam table, tilt
kettle, waffle iron and flat top grill.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Located on the world famous San Antonio River Walk, the upscale
Westin Riverwalk Hotel offers our associates the opportunity to
work in a beautiful location, in a city rich with history and
culture. In addition to our health insurance plans and employer
matching 401K plan, our associates enjoy a host of on-site benefits
that include free meals, free bus passes and heavily discounted
parking in a downtown location. Associates at the Westin Riverwalk
have access to the Marriott Room Rate Discount program. This
program offers room rate discounts at thousands of hotels located
throughout the world, with many of these hotels offering a 20%
discount for food and beverages. Come join our team! Don't meet
every single requirement of this job? Studies have shown that women
and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they
meet every single qualification. At HEI we are dedicated to
building a diverse and inclusive workplace, so if you're excited
about this role but your experience doesn't align perfectly with
every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to
still send in your information. You may be the perfect candidate
for this or for other roles within our organization!We value U.S.
military experience and invite all qualified military candidates to
Keywords: The Westin Riverwalk San Antonio, San Antonio , Part-Time PM Cook I, Hospitality & Tourism , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!