Company: Ace Mart Restaurant Supply
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job DescriptionTitle: Sales ConsultantReports to: Store
ManagerClassification: Non-ExemptPosition Summary: The Sales
Consultant will use his/her keen ability to listen to customer
problems and extensive foodservice knowledge to provide excellent
solutions for customers. Sales Consultants thrive on achieving
sales goals and desire to surpass customer expectations. All
employees are expected to adhere to Ace Mart business philosophy,
guidelines and policies as laid out in the ACE MART MISSION
STATEMENT, Employee Handbook, Standard Operating Procedures Manual
and Safety Program.Responsibilities:Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Provide customers with in-depth knowledge of foodservice
supplies, in-stock equipment, furniture and tabletop merchandise,
and their applications.
- Provide customers with quotes for special order products in a
- Follow procedures for documenting sales calls in the Customer
Relationship Management tool (CRM).
- Develop strong working relationships with assigned existing
customers and seek opportunities to build relationships with new
- Set and meets company sales quotas.
- Adhere to all company policies pertaining to the proper
handling of money including deposits, full payments, credit cards,
A/R accounts, cash, credit, or wire transfers.
- Participate in professional development by interacting with
food service professionals, manufacturer's representatives, media
sources, traveling to industry trade shows, etc.
- Provide basic knowledge on Fire and Health Regulations
governing the foodservice industry.
- Provide a cursory knowledge of electrical and plumbing
regulations as they pertain to the connecting of foodservice
- Coach, teach, and train fellow team members on products and
- Complete additional tasks assigned by Store
- Customer Service
- Team Player
- Sets and Meets Goals
- Managing Multiple Priorities/Time Management
- Quality of Work/Accuracy
- Positive AttitudeSkills and Abilities
- Application of foodservice equipment and supply
- Application of the basic principles of food preparation
- Application of local health and fire codes as they pertain to
the foodservice industry
- Application of pricing strategy, freight rates, volume
purchasing, and preferred vendors
- Application of warranties, to include coordination of service
- Temperatures ranging from 35° to 95°.
- Noisy atmosphere (phones, trucks, overhead pages, fans,
- High exposure to dust.Physical Demands
- Stand and walk up to eight (8) hours daily.
- Lift and lower boxes and objects 35" from the floor.
- Lift 1-25 pounds 25 times daily
- Lift 26-50 pounds 10 times daily
- Bend and stoop daily.
- Operate a computer up to four hours at a time.
- Communicate via telephone and email throughout the day.The
physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job.Position Type/Expected Hours of WorkThis is a
full-time position, with a schedule to include Monday through
Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. with rotating Saturdays. TravelThis
position requires weekly travel within the local area. Education
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Certified by ServSafe or equivalent preferred
- Five years of sales experience within the industry or
- Proficiency in Auto Quotes preferred
- Proficiency in Hubspot preferredAce Mart Restaurant Supply is
an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Ace Mart Restaurant Supply, San Antonio , Sales Consultant, Hospitality & Tourism , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!