Veterans Preferred - Hotel Laundry Attendant/Machine Operator
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Military Veterans are Encouraged to Apply. -At Hyatt, we believe
our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive
associates who are focused on providing efficient service and
The Laundry Attendant/Machine Operator is responsible for
processing hotel and guest laundry, including pressing, sorting and
folding. Laundry Attendants use commercial pressing and folding
equipment and are responsible for programming and logging of their
operations. Duties may include ironing sheets, pillow cases, table
cloths, folding towels, sorting soiled linen, loading dryers and
distributing linen to various storage areas within the hotel.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional
performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career
opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if
you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast-paced
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and walk moderate
- Ability to lift, pull, and push a moderate weight (about 50
- Have open availability 7 days a week.
- Must be able to work 10 hours a day, specifically between
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
and holidays. Benefits include:
- Complimentary & Discounted Hyatt Hotel Rooms
- Flexible Schedules
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance after 30 days of
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Annual VIA Bus Pass/Discounted Parking
- Free Meals Provided in Employee Cafeteria
- Opportunities for Career Growth
Keywords: Hyatt, San Antonio , Veterans Preferred - Hotel Laundry Attendant/Machine Operator, Hospitality & Tourism , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!