Customer Service Representative 2 / Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
Company: Wells Fargo
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: January 15, 2019
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in all aspects of business and at all levels. Success comes from inviting and incorporating diverse perspectives.Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. Our group includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Wells Fargo Auto, and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. Our value added is financial advice and guidance. We ve built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer (Source: Inside Mortgage Finance)Our Mortgage team supports the nation's leading originator and servicer of residential mortgages.Start a rewarding career with Wells Fargo today! As a Customer Service Representative 2 you will have exposure to a variety of responsibilities, people and experiences in a professional call center work environment - that's part of the fun! Imagine yourself working in a fast-paced call center where you will have the opportunity to provide outstanding service and make a difference in the lives of our Home Mortgage customers!Duties include:
- Responsible for taking inbound calls from home mortgage customers and placing outbound calls as needed
- Researching and resolving routine to moderately complex problems and inquiries
- Processing routine to complex customer transactions and account maintenance
- Offering or recommending products based on customer needs
- May generate reports and/or complete project work as neededWELLS FARGO OFFERS GREAT CAREER ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES!
- Progressive Career Path: Customer Service Rep 2, Customer Service Rep 3, Customer Service Rep 4, Customer Service Rep 5, Customer Service Team Lead, Supervisor, and Manager!
- Salary: Highly competitive salary!
- 401k: 6% company match!
- Paid Time Off: 18 days of Paid Time off PLUS 10 paid Holidays!
- SHARE Team Member Referral Program: Earn a $1,000 bonus for referring friends and family!
- Additional Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Tuition Reimbursement, Free Parking, Cell Phone Discounts, and so much more!New Hire Orientation Class: Thursday (2/14/19) and Friday (2/15/19) from 8am-5pmTraining Class: Monday, 2/18/19 from 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday for approx. 8-12 weeksShift Available: 11am-8pm (eligible for shift differential) Monday-Friday with rotational Saturday shift from 8am-2pm(Shifts are determined based on business needs)IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- A PRE-EMPLOYMENT ASSESSMENT IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION
- AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION, PLEASE MONITOR YOUR E-MAIL FOR FUTURE COMMUNICATIONS
- Once your application is received, Wells Fargo will make initial contact with you via e-mail
- Please ensure your contact information (e-mail address and phone number) is current in your Wells Fargo Jobs Profile
- If your contact information has changed, please update prior to applying to this position
- Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells FargoThis position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
- 1+ year of experience interacting with customers
- Ability to effectively listen and elicit information
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to troubleshoot common computer problems
- Bilingual speaking proficiency in Spanish/English
- Ability to meet or exceed business goals and objectives, while fostering a team atmosphere
- Experience resolving and working through escalated and complex customer issues
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to work effectively in structured but flexible, adaptable and changing, call center environment
Other Desired Qualifications
- Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time wearing a telephone headset
- Knowledge and/or experience with Wells Fargo Home Mortgage products and services
- Knowledge and/or experience with Wells Fargo Home Mortgage servicing software and/or systems
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to attend full duration of required training period
- Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
TX-San Antonio: Min: $31,200 Mid: $35,000
TX-San Antonio: 4101 Wiseman Blvd - San Antonio, TX
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Associated topics: call center specialist, coordinator, customer care, customer care associate, customer service, internship, representante de servicio al cliente, service specialist, support, technical support
Keywords: Wells Fargo, San Antonio , Customer Service Representative 2 / Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, Hospitality & Tourism , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!