Team Leader - HEB
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: January 15, 2019
Job Title: Team Leader, HEBReports To: Director, Strategic Grocery West / Drug WholesaleDepartment: SalesLocation: San Antonio, TexasSanofi CHC, a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthcare (OTC), personal care, and skin care products is searching for a career minded, energetic, and organized individual to join our team as a Team Leader, HEB. Sanofi CHC---s extensive portfolio of brands include Allegra, Nasacort, Xyzal, Icy Hot, Zantac, ACT, Gold Bond and Selsun Blue. Sanofi CHC is a global business unit of Sanofi, a multinational pharmaceutical company based in Paris, France.--Job Summary The Team Leader for HEB manages and guides the development and implementation of customer focused strategic business plans and manages the team which includes a Customer Business Manager. The Team Leader is forward thinking, entrepreneurial, and provides critical analytical, forecasting, selling, administrative and follow-up support for various Sanofi CHC brands and categories on the HEB team. The Team Leader will have interactions with HEB HBC category management team and drive strategic decisions on new items, promotional planning, and functions of Category Management, including shelf / POG recommendations. The Team Leader manages broker agency contacts to ensure mutually beneficial business results. Understanding the role of the competitive environment, maintaining awareness of competitive conditions, and reporting them promptly to management is also required.Role Specific Responsibilities
- Building brand equity and increasing the sales volume on assigned brands
- Achieve assigned sales quotas, develop strategic plans to achieve new item distribution, merchandising, and promotional objectives
- Build strategic partnerships with HEB by integrating Sanofi CHC and HEB---s strategic initiatives.--
- Provide analytical support for the assigned brands utilizing Nielsen scan and panel data. This includes but not limited to; planning, promotional evaluation, business reviews, new item tracking, etc.
- Manage Sanofi CHC---s merchandising objectives through proper planogram placement
- Manage and invest the assigned special events budget in accordance with company policy
- Provide team accurate analysis and updates on special event trade funding
- Create, manage, and update various sales reports as needed. Assist and work with broker partners to streamline reporting processes.
- Authorize and manage damages, return goods, and assist in deduction management in accordance with company policy
- Communicate frequently with HEB replenishment team providing updates on trade promotions, national marketing programs, etc.------------------------------ _____________________________________________________________________________Comply with all company policies, instructions, and directions for the fulfillment of company objectives and to maximize profits from sales-------- This description is representative but not inclusive of all position responsibilities. Associate may be asked from time to time to complete tasks not listed within the contents of this document, but that are relative to the goals of the business.____________________________________________________________________________Qualifications Education: Bachelor---s degree from an accredited college required with a focus in business preferred, MBA preferredExperience: 5+ years proven sales experience in a related position within the consumer products industry with direct account responsibility.Professional Skills: This position requires extensive use of computer equipment. Must have a demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft business software to include Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook. 3+ years--- experience utilizing Nielsen or IRI syndicated data. Excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to analyze and evaluate several sources of data to develop actionable insights.Role Specific Competencies: Excellent selling and negotiations skills.Special Requirements: Position is based in San Antonio, TX. Monthly estimate for travel is 10%.Sanofi US Services, Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce.-- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.#GD-SA#LI-SA#CHCAt Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Keywords: SANOFI, San Antonio , Team Leader - HEB, Hospitality & Tourism , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!