Human Resources Manager
Company: Teijin Automotive Technologies
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Teijin Automotive Technologies is an innovative and full-service
Tier One supplier with a global presence and emphasis in
development for lightweight technologies. Teijin Automotive offers
employees the opportunity to join a leading edge company within the
composite material industry and enjoy the benefits offered by a
growing company in North America and internationally.
We are seeking a Human Resources Manager for our new Seguin, Texas
Plant.Position Summary: Plans and administers policies relating to
all phases of human resources activity by performing the following
duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
Essential Job Functions:
- Establish and maintain a team environment including training,
supporting and developing each team member to maximize output and
- Keep abreast of HR related materials through trade
publications, papers, seminars, and classes.
- Ensure compliance with all local, State, Federal laws and
statutes including labor laws and other governmental regulations,
which are directly applicable to the company.
- Establish and maintain company Human Resources Information
- Responsible manning needs and manpower fluctuations of the
- Establish and manage department training requirements and
ensure training is documented upon completion.
- Develop, document, and provide for continuous improvement.
- Effectively communicate HR programs, services, and
- Establish and prepare HR and Training operating budget.
- Conduct weekly communications meeting with reporting
associates. Ensure open and continuous communication with
- Identify legal requirements and government reporting
regulations affecting human resources functions and ensure
policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Recruit, interview, test, and select associates to fill vacant
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive
attitude toward company goals.
- Keep records of benefits plans participation such as insurance
and *401K, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions,
transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee
statistics for government reporting.
- Coordinate management training in interviewing, hiring,
terminations, promotions, performance review, safety, and sexual
- Advise management in appropriate resolution of associate
- Respond to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and
- Administer performance review program to ensure effectiveness,
compliance, and equity within organization.
- Administer salary administration program to ensure compliance
and equity within organization.
- Administer benefits programs such as life, health, dental and
disability insurances, *401K, vacation, sick leave, and leave of
- Conduct wage surveys within labor market to determine
competitive wage rate.
- Prepare budget of human resources operations.
- Prepare associate separation notices and related documentation,
and conduct exit interviews to determine reasons behind
- Prepare reports and recommend procedures to reduce absenteeism
- Represent organization at personnel-related hearings and
- Contract with outside suppliers to provide associate services,
such as canteen, transportation, or relocation service.
- Support IATF16949 and ISO14001 initiatives.
- Work with local EHS Team to ensure all required safety training
is scheduled and support initiatives and company policies for
environmental, health and safety.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Requires a BS degree in Human Resources and five years of
related experience. HR experience in a manufacturing plant is
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Bi-lingual in
Spanish and English is a plus.
- The ability to effectively work with all levels in the facility
and with the corporate office.
- Proven conflict resolution skills.Certificates or
Registrations: PHR or SPHR preferred.
Keywords: Teijin Automotive Technologies, San Antonio , Human Resources Manager, Human Resources , Seguin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...