Security Integration Developer - Palo Alto
Company: Tallon Recruiting & Staffing
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Security Integration Developer - Palo Alto TX, San Antonio 78201
Security Clearance: U.S. Citizen, Current Security Clearance,
Secret Skills: DoD, Python, Palo Alto, PAN, SOAR, Demisto, Agile,
Developer to provide Integration Development for an enterprise-wide
IT Infrastructure modernization in support of a DoD program.
Qualified candidates will have experience with Python development
and security tool integration using Palo Alto Networks (PAN) tools
or Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR) products.
- Support development of integrations between SOAR (Demisto) and
security products, tools and sensors.
- Provide Agile development and prototyping.
- Support containerized development.
- Support API integration and research. Requirements include:
- U.S. citizenship
- Current security clearance (Secret minimum)
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline preferred; will
consider equivalent years of related experience in lieu of a
- Experience supporting integration development for Security
Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR) Platform
- Prior work in an Agile environment using a DevOps model and
- Experience with API integration using Python and/or
- Experience with API coding and research.
- Experience with security tool integration (SIEM).
- Experience supporting containerized development such as Docker,
- Experience with security tool integration using PAN or
- Experience with API coding and research. #D *MON.Tallon
Recruiting and Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to
all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any
other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and
training. We comply with Form I-9 identity and legal work
authorization requirements and utilize E-Verify for Employment
Eligibility Verification in accordance the Immigration Reform and
Control Act of 1986 (IRCA). Individuals with disabilities who need
assistance with the application process can reach us by email at or
telephone For more information please visit us at . - provided by
Keywords: Tallon Recruiting & Staffing, San Antonio , Security Integration Developer - Palo Alto, IT / Software / Systems , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!