Systems Administrator role available in San Antonio
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Modis is now hiring a for a System Administrator for a
permanent opportunity to handle the day to day operation and
maintenance of all systems including servers, network, and user
accounts across all platform. This person will provide technical
expertise in selecting solutions and services to support business
- Perform routine and on-call systems support.
Detect, analyze, diagnosis, and resolve discrepancies and
- Facilitate and perform resolution activities to minimize
business impact and avoid future exposure.
- Supervise and train level 1 help desk technicians and
contractors, coordinating with other IT areas to resolve problems
- Utilize help desk ticketing system to ensure all aspects
and phases of support are coordinated, monitored, logged, and
resolved to a standard that consistently exceeds customer
- Provide onsite technical support in the opening of new
offices and moving of existing offices, including determining and
ordering the best method of network connectivity, working with
local contacts to ensure timely completion of infrastructure
requirements, as well as, providing recommendations regarding
technology utilized in remote offices.
- Maintain, oversee, and manage, local server environment,
both physical and virtual, to include Windows server 2003 to
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information
systems; or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of technical help desk support experience; Tier
III background preferred
- Must be detail-oriented with strong project management
- Experience administrating virtual servers a
Keywords: , San Antonio , Systems Administrator role available in San Antonio, IT / Software / Systems , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!