Java DevOps Engineer
Company: Intellisoft Technologies
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Job DescriptionTitle: Java/DevOps EngineerDuration: 2 year
contract or Contract-to-hire Location: San Antonio,
- Write scripts necessary for pipeline development
- Build and troubleshoot event driven pipelines
- Understand component relationships and build component
migration automation throughout the full SDLC
- Leverage branching strategies to create runways in pipelines
according to customer needs.
- Test, review, and integrate tools using java and scripting
- Respond to customer inquiries received from front door
- Consult Leads/Architect for technology designs, Peer reviews
with team/Architect, Update WIM in Jira
- 3+ years of experience working with DevOps/CICD
- 1+ years of experience with a container frameworks like Docker,
Kubernetes, OpenShift, Linux containers, etc.
- Working experience with Git, GitHub, GitLab CI, Jenkins, Maven,
- 3+ years in Automated Integration and Functional Test Suites
like Selenium, WebDriverIO, RESTEasy, Ready API, etc.
- Experience in Unit Testing/TDD/BDD frameworks like JUnit,
Mockito, Mocha, Chai, Sinon, Cucumber, PIT
Node.js, AngularJS, etc.
- Experience with Java EE technologies like JAX-RS, JPA on
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and
- Ability to code and script
- Experience with systems and IT operations
- Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and
- Strong grasp of automation tools
- Data management skills
- A strong focus on business outcomes
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching
across functional borders Associated topics: .net, architecture, c,
c#, expert, java, maven, perl, programming, senior
Keywords: Intellisoft Technologies, San Antonio , Java DevOps Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!