IC Systems Administrator (San Antonio, TX)
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: November 22, 2021
About Carvana If you like disrupting the norm and are looking
for a company revolutionizing an industry then you will LOVE what
Carvana has done for the car buying experience. Buying a car the
old fashioned way sucks and we are working hard to make it NOT
suck. At Carvana, our customers can hop online to...
- Search and browse our inventory of over 20,000 vehicles that we
own and certify.
- Narrow down search results using highly intelligent filtering
- View vehicle details, Carfax reports, and 360 rotating studio
images for every vehicle.
- Secure financing in minutes using Carvana's in-house service or
their own bank.
- Interact with GUI components to easily customize loan length,
down payment, and monthly payment.
- Generate, upload, and eSign all documents online (no ink
- Schedule front door delivery or pick up at one of our vending
- Trade-in their existing vehicle or just sell it to Carvana (no
purchase necessary). For more information on Carvana and our
mission, sneak a peek at our company introduction video or learn
more about what it's like to work here from the people that already
do. About the team and position We need to be super approachable
and always willing to go above and beyond to help our Carvana
family. It could be as simple as connecting their monitor to as
complicated as tuning their flux capacitor to precisely 1.21
gigawatts! We expect smart people who are doers with bright ideas,
willing to put their game-face on, take on new challenges, and
juggle many assignments at once. In return for your hard work,
you'll have an opportunity to work at one of the fastest growing
and creative technology companies around, as well as help us
promote a life-changing product and develop a world-class team
every day. What you'll be doing
- Deal with anything that is powered (wired or wireless); at one
time or another, someone will ask you to either fix it, explain it
or throw it in a recycling bin!
- Be the point of contact for high priority departments in the
Inspection Center to provide immediate support for specialty
- Assist in a regular ticket queue to provide support to other
end users when not resolving the high priority customers.
- Communicate with remote users via phone or email in order to
troubleshoot problems using (and sometimes without use of) remote
- Log all technical issues in Jira with as much detail as
- Set up IT accessories (monitors, docking stations, phones etc.)
for all new hires; help current users with occasional desk
- Document solutions to new problems and share with the rest of
- Work with vendors to resolve issues either onsite or on the
- This will be an On-Call position that may require work on
weekends. What you should have This is a service desk and
client-facing support role for second shift. The qualifying
candidate must be enthusiastic, energetic and must take pride in
helping people solve their computer problems. Service with a smile
is a requirement! You will have...
- Advanced skills in Windows Operating System (recent flavors:
Windows 7,8,10) and knowledge to create and push images.
- Knowledge in Mac OS X (recent flavors: El Capitan, Sierra, High
- Experience with all major types of mobile devices (iOS,
- An understanding of enterprise network environments.
- Basic knowledge and troubleshooting skills for IP Phones.
- Experience with G-Suite including Gmail, Calendar and Drive.
Some nice to haves
- Advanced skills administering Windows Server, Active Directory,
DHCP and other network services.
- Experience and knowledge working with Meraki Security
- Intermediate skills supporting MS Office suite, especially
Outlook and Office 365.
- Experience with troubleshooting AV equipment such as HD TVs or
Projectors. What we'll offer in return
- Full-Time Salary Position with a competitive salary.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits.
- 401K with company match.
- A multitude of perks including student loan payments, discounts
on vehicles, benefits for your pets, and much more.
- A great wellness program to keep you healthy and happy both
physically and mentally.
- Access to opportunities to expand your skillset and share your
knowledge with others across the organization.
- A company culture of promotions from within, with a start-up
atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development.
- A seat in one of the fastest-growing companies in the country.
What does our growth have to do with you? Only everything. Are you
not sure you meet 100% of the qualifications? Give it a shot!
Research shows that men will apply to a job when only meeting 60%
of the requirements, whereas women and members of other
systematically marginalized groups typically only apply when they
meet every single requirement. At Carvana, we're builders. We build
tools, business, and our people. We value diversity in backgrounds
and thought, so take a shot and apply! Please highlight some of
your accomplishments in your resume and cover letter so we can talk
about how you can grow with us. Other requirements To be able to do
your job at Carvana, there are some basic requirements we want to
share with you.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand
- Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds independently; majority of
lifting from knee to shoulder heights; other lifting required from
- Must be able to carry and transport up to 70 pounds up to 20
- Requires excellent visual acuity and manual dexterity. Of
course, we'll make any reasonable accommodations for those with
disabilities to perform the essential functions of their jobs.
Legal stuff Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background
check. This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship. Carvana is
an equal employment opportunity employer. All applicants receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, marital status, national origin, age, mental or
physical disability, protected veteran status, or genetic
information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Carvana also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based
on any of these protected categories. Please note this job
description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of
activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the
employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may
change at any time with or without notice.
Keywords: Carvana, San Antonio , IC Systems Administrator (San Antonio, TX), IT / Software / Systems , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!