Technical Recruiter - Remote
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: January 16, 2022
For over ten years, HappyFunCorp has been helping businesses
develop great products and deliver technical solutions with a blend
of strong engineering skills, human-focused design, and culture
that makes working with us enjoyable. We've worked closely with
startups as well as Fortune 500 companies to innovate across a
variety of verticals. Though we're headquartered in Brooklyn, NYC,
we embrace remote work, and it's been part of our DNA from the
Our team of over 70 sharp and talented engineers, designers, and
product architects hail from diverse backgrounds, bringing empathy
and business savvy to every project and relationship we take on.
Whether you're looking to take an idea from concept to production,
improve an existing product, or handle a complicated digital
transformation project, we can help.
HFC is seeking a Technical Recruiter to join the talent acquisition
team and help the organization hire top talent in a timely,
efficient, and cost-effective manner while promoting diverse and
inclusive hiring practices. You will work directly with our
Director of People and our Client Executives to understand project
needs and make sure hiring levels keep up with company growth.
HFC has 3 main divisions:
- HFC Projects have between 40-50 client projects ongoing at a
time with diverse tech stacks and product initiatives.
- Team Build is our technical consulting practice where our
clients can leverage our engineering talent as individual
specialists or full-fledged product teams for their own internal
- HFC Labs is our own innovation workshop where we have a
spectrum of cool projects in various stages of completion.
Specifically, you will---
- Source for passive talent individuals for engineering, product,
design and testing teams.
- Build and cultivate a bench of qualified product and
engineering talent to work on HFC Projects.
- Work with the Director of People and Client Executive team to
grow the Team Build business offering for HFC.
- Champion Recruiting operations best practices and be
instrumental in building the recruiting organization as we
- Work with internal and external hiring managers to define and
qualify hiring priorities and build talent pools to meet hiring
- Own the day-to-day management of Workable ATS
- Create job descriptions and other documentation and artifacts
- Experience with international recruitment
- Experience in both Agency and Corporate recruiting roles
- Experience leading teams of recruiters and creating recruiting
processes and best practices
- Demonstrated history of being a top-producing technical
recruiter in previous organizations
- Experience recruiting successfully for early and growth stage
technology companies - either in an agency setting or at a
- An entrepreneurial DNA and desire to help lead the development
and growth of the Team Build business offering and build out of a
- First and foremost - Happy and Fun - it's all in the name
- Then the other stuff: Maturity, Initiative,
Solution-mindedness, Emotional Intelligence, Humility, Generosity,
generally good to be on a team with...
HFC is a good fit for entrepreneurially-minded doers that learn and
adapt quickly and have a passion for what they do. What we look for
is someone with experience turning ideas into fully-fledged
products. We offer competitive pay, a fully remote company culture,
and the opportunity to work on cool projects with great people. If
this sounds like you, send us your application!
Keywords: HappyFunCorp, San Antonio , Technical Recruiter - Remote, IT / Software / Systems , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!