Technology Project Manager (REMOTE)
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: January 16, 2022
We're Softway.We work with businesses to impact the everyday
behaviors, mindsets, and attitudes and help drive valuable changes
within. Faster innovation and more inclusion to lead cultural and
digital transformations and make human-focused technology to propel
businesses. Our solutions include culture & inclusion services and
products, technology experiences, and communications. Ultimately,
we believe love is a business strategy.
We are based in Houston, TX and Bengaluru, IN and we're currently
looking for folks open to working in USA time zones(North America
What we do?
We help change enterprises through business-to-employee (B2E)
solutions that personally connect with teams. Our goal is to bring
humanity back to the workplace. We do it by bringing bright people
together from all walks of life and every imaginable background,
letting them loose on a challenge, and empowering them to explore
Visit us: https://www.softway.com/
Our Podcast : https://www.softway.com/laabs
Buy our book: https://www.loveasabusinessstrategy.com/
WHO WE WANT:
As a Technology Project Manager we are looking at you to oversee
technology projects and to be responsible for providing project
planning and implementation on various IT projects. You will work
with different stakeholders (internal and external) across a range
of external client projects with teams in both our Houston and
Bengaluru locations.The ideal candidate will be comfortable working
remotely as part of a cross-functional agile team and managing
their day-to-day tasks.
The following items should sound like you:
- Comfortable working remotely as part of a virtual
cross-functional agile team.
- A "people" person - you know your way around a conversation and
you shine in front of clients. You love sharing good news and
you're comfortable giving bad news.
- Entrepreneurial - you're business-minded, able to empathize
with your clients' needs and wants. You pride yourself in fully
understanding their business, and adding value to it.
- Organized - you're on top of things. You know what you're doing
next, and curveballs don't throw you off your game.
- A Leader - people look to you for answers and guidance. When
people need problems solved, they ask you what the next step
- Sponge-like - you are constantly absorbing and learning from
what you do. You evolve from every new experience, applying it to
the next big thing.
- Agile - Change-fatigue? What's that? You're super comfortable
with weeks that can suddenly change.
WHO WE DON'T WANT:
We want to save your time and our time, so here's a few things we
don't want in a Technology Project Manager. If any of these things
sound like you at all, please do not apply.
- You are a pushover. Our clients hold us accountable, so we hold
them accountable too.
- You don't know how to properly use a calendar. There's a lot
going on, and you are at the center of it all.
- You think you know it all. We believe there's always much more
to learn, for everyone.
- You don't like to document. It might be the less glamorous part
of the job, but it's the most important. Sending reports, tracking
hours, meeting notes - these things are critical to our
- You are not flexible. Sometimes we have to drive to our
clients, sometimes we have to hold a meeting at night.
WHAT WE EXPECT OF YOU:
Project Managers are the backbone of our business. As servicing
clients is what we do, there's no more important role than the PM.
We take this position very seriously, and we're looking for the
most talented and enthusiastic people to lead up our projects. It's
not about prior experience, but rather the natural ability to do
what it takes. As a PM at Softway, we expect you to:
- Live and breathe your clients' businesses
- Take ownership of your projects and teams
- Lead your team of developers, creatives, and solutioners
- Schedule and lead client communications, meetings, and
- Coordinate with teams in our India office
- Proactively drive plans, timelines, and budgets across multiple
- Ask questions and seek help!
- Always be ready to help others, with whatever they need
- Have fun, and keep the Softway culture alive.
The folks here are a talented bunch that you would love to interact
and work with. If you don't believe me, just ask around. Softway
gives you ample learning opportunities, pushing you, without
letting you struggle. We work hard and party harder !! We encourage
you to voice your opinions and yes, we actually listen. We take
pride in having an ego-less workforce, it allows us to focus on
what we're good at - bringing solutions to life. In addition to a
competitive salary and great work, we offer GREAT FLEXIBILITY
Keywords: Softway, San Antonio , Technology Project Manager (REMOTE), IT / Software / Systems , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!