REMOTE Backend Software Engineer - Robotics
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Work in the exciting field of mobile robotics!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Tori Bender
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
A Bit About Us
Be a part of the future of mobile robotics! My client is seeking a
software generalist to do backend code to improve their fleet of
Why join us?
Top of the line Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Create new backend APIs to support customer interfaces and the
client's fleet of robots.
- Optimize their backend APIs and infrastructure
- Scale our infrastructure to support growth
- Mentor and coach/lead design and code reviews
- BA / BS
- 3+ years industry experience
- Excel with Python
- Experience with Django and/or similar
- Background working with backend resilience/stability/SRE
- Executing performance improvements of databases and APIs
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced startup
- Background with AWS and DevOps
- Networking and security
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, San Antonio , REMOTE Backend Software Engineer - Robotics, IT / Software / Systems , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!