Full Stack .Net Developer
Company: Marathon Petroleum
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: June 25, 2022
An exciting career awaits you
At MPC, were committed to being a great place to work one that
welcomes new ideas, encourages diverse perspectives, develops our
people, and fosters a collaborative team environment.Position
SummaryThis position offers an excellent opportunity to leverage
technical and business knowledge for the Clean Products
organization. Partnering with analytics-focused business partners
in a high-paced environment, the successful candidate will work to
ensure that the best available information is provided to support
critical decision making. This role emphasizes technical aptitude
and requires functional acumen to deliver timely insights and
optimize ongoing operations.This position belongs to a family of
jobs with increasing responsibility, competency, and skill level.
Actual position title and pay grade will be based on the selected
candidates experience and qualifications.Key Responsibilities
- Understand strategic business objectives and work with business
partners to design/develop technology solutions to meet their
- Lead technology projects from initiation through close-out
- Understand how the technical landscape supports business
operations and identify the best technologies to support a business
- Develop and maintain solutions with a cadence driven by
optimizing time-to-value-realization by the business.
- Develop and maintain architectural guidelines and coding
standards to ensure that solutions are reliable, sustainable, and
- Understand IT security and controls requirements of
applications and client areas and utilize the appropriate process,
controls, and documentation to ensure compliance.
- Gain expert knowledge of applications for which the role is
- Oversee the creation of test plans and support
- Translate complicated technology concepts into relevant
- Clearly communicate thoughts, specifications, requirements, and
progress using appropriate means of communication.
- Ability to coordinate multiple ongoing efforts to ensure
- Contribute to a positive team environment, collaborating with
various organizations across IT including analytics, database
management, and peer developers/analysts as appropriate.Education
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or
- Two or more years of experience in an information technology
role including some experience in systems developmentSkills
- Proficient in SQL and .Net.
- Experience with Azure DevOps.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum.
- Experience with business analysis and technical design.
- Strong written and verbal communication, critical thinking, and
time management skills.
- Track record of proven delivery of business value
- Strong problem-solving skills#ITAs an energy industry leader,
our career opportunities fuel personal and professional
growth.Location:San Antonio TXAdditional locations:Findlay OH Main
BldgJob Requisition ID:00001543Location Address:19100 Ridgewood
PkwyEducation:Bachelors: Information Technology (Required)Employee
Group:Full timeEmployee Subgroup:RegularMarathon Petroleum Company
LP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for
employment to qualified applicants without discrimination on the
basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender (including
pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical
conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition
or AIDS/HIV status, ancestry, national origin, genetic information,
military, veteran status, marital status, citizenship or any other
status protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. If
you would like more information about your EEO rights as an
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
application process at Marathon Petroleum LP, please contact our
Human Resources Department at . Please specify the reasonable
accommodation you are requesting, along with the job posting number
in which you may be interested. A Human Resources representative
will review your request and contact you to discuss a reasonable
accommodation. To view benefit information for Marathon Petroleum
Corporation please visit .
Equal Opportunity Employer: Veteran / DisabilityRequired
Keywords: Marathon Petroleum, San Antonio , Full Stack .Net Developer, IT / Software / Systems , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!