Salesforce Developer II - US Remote, Multiple Locations
Company: Sunnova Energy
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Brief Description of Sunnova Sunnova is a different kind of
Power Company, offering solar and storage services to homeowners
within the United States and its territories through our network of
local solar dealers and solar standard community homebuilders. Our
mission is powering energy independence TM and changing the energy
industry. At Sunnova, we believe in achieving more by working
together; our diverse workforce allows an inclusive and innovative
culture to power our long-term growth. Our people focus on thinking
beyond traditional limits - and to do that, we need the creativity
and energy of every person. Come be a part of the fastest growing
segment of the energy industry! The Salesforce Developer II
Position Sunnova Energy is searching for Salesforce Developer II to
be responsible for designing and developing solutions for the
enterprise on the Salesforce platform. Candidates must have a
proven track record for delivering quality and scalable solutions.
This requires the ability to develop and support applications using
Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Apex, Visual Force, Force.com platform,
jQuery. The Salesforce Developer develops, configures, follows best
practices of salesforce throughout the project , tests, and debugs
complex software, enhancing the existing applications or purchased
AppExchange applications. The Salesforce Developer will also
troubleshoot, and support implemented Salesforce applications.
Salesforce Developer II Responsibilities
- Maintains all-round view of solution, understanding both
business and technical challenges.
- Partners with the peer developers, Scrum Masters and Architects
to design develop and debug end-to-end solutions.
- Participates in daily scrums, work with Scrum Master, QA Team
on projects/issues, and follows timelines & priorities.
- Develops high quality, reusable and maintainable code using
Apex, Visual Force, SOQL, Apex Triggers and integrating force.com
systems with third party systems for enterprise using SOAP, RESTFUL
- Develops using Salesforce Lightning Framework.
- Applies sound Salesforce and automation best practices.
- Adheres to Corporate change control management processes.
- Facilitates code sharing and control by regularly submitting
code to version repository system.
- Performs any other development related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or
- 4+ years' experience as a software developer.
- 3+ years' experience as a Salesforce developer.
- Strong experience in delivering application/solution
onForce.com Platform, including configuration, process builders,
workflows, outbound messaging, custom objects, batch processes,
Triggers, Communities and database design.
- Development Experience with Salesforce Lightning
- Experience with design, develop application in Apex,
web technologies. Preferred Qualifications
- Experience Building application using Lightning APP
- Hands-on experience integrating Salesforce with other
Applications using SOAP, REST and Streaming API's.
- Salesforce Platform Developer/Force.com Developer certification
is strongly preferred. Additional Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Experience with Agile/Scrum software development
- Software development life cycle: experience in deploying code
from lower sandboxes to production environment and address issues
related to functionality, integration, merging, mock validating new
and existing code changes, etc.
- Understanding of key Salesforce architectural concepts (e.g.,
API, Governor Limits, Sharing, security models and techniques)
consider them in finalizing the design of the solution.
- Strong analytical skills, possess strong written, and oral
communication skills, and a willingness to "do whatever it takes"
with high energy within a collaborative team environment. Working
- Fully Remote position BenefitsSunnova offers a generous
employee reward package that includes:
- Comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life
insurance, healthcare flexible spending account, and 401(k) with
- Competitive compensation & annual bonus
- Paid time off, including 10 holidays and Paid Parental
- Cell phone allowance for many roles
- Free access to onsite fitness center in Houston and/or
discounted fitness memberships through health provider
- Complimentary garage parking in Houston We are an equal
employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.If you
are selected for a position, your employment will be contingent
upon submission to and successful completion of a
post-offer/pre-placement drug test (and medical examination if
required by the role) as well as pre-placement verification of the
information and qualifications provided during the selection
Keywords: Sunnova Energy, San Antonio , Salesforce Developer II - US Remote, Multiple Locations, IT / Software / Systems , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!