Mid-Level / Senior Java Engineer - Remote - USA
Company: FullStack Labs
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: September 18, 2023
FullStack is the fastest-growing software consultancy in the
Americas. We help organizations like Uber, GoDaddy, MGM, Siemens,
Stanford University, and the State of California, build distributed
software development teams, and deliver transformational digital
solutions. As an employee-first company, we focus on hiring the
most talented software designers and developers in the western
hemisphere, by creating a positive, respectful, and supportive work
environment where they can achieve their greatest potential.We're
most proud of:*Offering life-changing career opportunities to
talented software professionals across the Americas.*Building
highly-skilled software development teams for hundreds of the
world's greatest companies.*Having delivered hundreds of successful
custom software solutions, which have positively impacted the lives
and careers of millions of users.*Our 4.5-star rating on
GlassDoor.*Our client Net Promoter Score of 68, twice the industry
- We're looking to hire a Mid-Level /
Senior Java Engineer to join our team. You'll work with our
incredible clients in one of two ways:
- Team Augmentation: You will integrate yourself directly into
our client's team and work alongside their existing designers and
engineers on a daily basis.
- Design & Build: You will work on a FullStack product team to
build and deliver a product to our clients.What We're Looking For:
- 4+ years of professional software development experience.
- Meaningful experience working with Java.
- Meaningful experience working with Java Springboot.
- Experience working on large, complex systems.
- Experience working on Agile / Scrum teams.
- A four-year college degree is required.
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is
a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you
and your team have agreed upon.
- Ability to identify with the goals of FullStack's clients, and
dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your
team make to them.
- An understanding of best practices and a commitment to
- Ability to work through new and difficult issues and contribute
to libraries as needed.
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude.Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off (vacation, sick leave, maternity and paternity
- 100% remote work
- The ability to work with leading startups and Fortune 500
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- 401(k) w/ 4% match
- Virtual company events each month
- Ample opportunity for career advancement
- Continuing education opportunitiesFullStack is proud to be an
equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment
opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex,
national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital
status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have
a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please
let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form,
which can be provided upon request during our hiring and interview
process.Learn more about our.
Keywords: FullStack Labs, San Antonio , Mid-Level / Senior Java Engineer - Remote - USA, IT / Software / Systems , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!