Entry Level Web Applications Developer
Company: VT San Antonio Aerospace
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: January 14, 2019
Job Title: Entry Level Web Applications Developer Job Description: Primary Skills: Content Style Sheets (CSS), Java Script, and C#.
Secondary Skills: HTML, HTML 5, PHP, .Net, MS Applications, Web App Architecture, UX and Adaptive Design, API Integration, Security, VB and Development Tools, HTTP, XML, MS SQL (t-sql, ssis, ssrs), MVC (model view controller)
Job description: Entry Level Web Developer/Web Applications Developer
- BA/BS in Computer/Information Science or equivalent experience
- > 2 years' experience
- Good Oral and Written Communication skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Ability to work independently as well in a team environment
- Business process and reporting analysis,
- Provide recommendations for application delivery and development,
- Develop, customize and maintain back-end MS SQL database solutions for off-the-shelf and
- Intranet design and application delivery
- Primary support and development of company intranet site, interfacing, etc. Inclusive of web
based applications/tools such as bulletin boards, interactive forms, reporting tools, etc.
- Assist and support IT Helpdesk for related issues pertaining to Intranet
- Recommend and implement adequate security controls
- Evaluation of and sustainment of knowledge for new technologies and applications
- Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted, or changed at any time at the discretion of
management, formally or informally, either orally or in writing.
- Participate on internal team (s), either through formal, assignment, or on an ad hoc basis.
- Consistently demonstrate courteous, cooperative and helpful behavior to all contacts, internal and
Experience: Date Posted: 11/26/2018 Closing Date: Until Filled
Keywords: VT San Antonio Aerospace, San Antonio , Entry Level Web Applications Developer, IT / Software / Systems , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!