Company: Apex Systems
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Apex Systems, 2nd largest staffing firm, has an immediate Contract-to-Hire opening for?a?C# Developer?in San Antonio, TX for one of our top financial clients!If interested, please respond with your most updated word resume and best method of contact to Nicholas at?[Click Here to Email Your Resum?]C# Developers:Duration:?3-4 Month C2HSchedule:?Mon-Fri 8am-5pmJob?Role:
- C# Developers will be engaged in all phases of the software development life cycle which include; gathering and analyzing user/business system requirements, responding to outages and creating application system models.
- C# Developers?primary functions are to design, develop, document, test and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications for internal use, perform defect corrections (analysis, design, code).
- C# Developers?participate in design meetings and consult with business clients to refine, test, and debug programs to meet business needs, and interact and sometimes direct third party partners in the achievement of business and technology initiatives.
- Incumbents also display a proficiency that allows them to begin to mentor others?on procedural matters.
- Independently installs, customizes and integrates commercial software packages. Facilitates root cause analysis of system issues. Works with experienced team members to conduct root cause analysis of issues, review new and existing code and/or perform unit testing. Learns to create system documentation/play books and attends requirements, design and code reviews. Receives work packages from manager and/or delegates.
- Identifies ideas to improve system performance and impact availability. Resolves complex technical design issues.
- Creates system documentation/play book(s) and participates as a reviewer and contributor in requirements, design and code reviews. May serve as the subject matter expert on development techniques.
- Partners with experienced team members to develop accurate work estimates on work packages.
- May serve as a mentor on procedural matters to less experienced internal and third party team members. May assist experienced team members with the delegation of work packages.Must?have:?
- Bachelor?s degree or 4+ years of work experience in the Information Technology
- 4+ years of software development experience demonstrating depth of technical understanding within a specific I/T discipline(s)/technology(s)-i.e., Business Intelligence, Mobile, Web, Java, etc.
- C# Programming Language with .NET framework experience - 1-2 Years?
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design - 3 Years?
- NodeJS - 2 Years?
- AngularJS- 2 Years?
- SQL - 1 Year?
- Model-View-Controller (MVC) design paradigm and Struts Framework experience
- Software Product Engineering Life Cycle - 2 Years?
- Creating, managing and controlling REST API Services ? 1-2 Years?
- Familiar with GitHub basics- 1 Year
- Microsoft IIs platforms - 2-3 Years? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Nice?to?Have:?
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2015, 2017, and/or Code experience?
- Scripting experience?
- Mobile development (Android/iOS) experience?
- Familiar with VOIP integrations and interactions?
- Familiar with CMD and UNIX commands and syntax
- ElectronJS?EEO EmployerApex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Keywords: Apex Systems, San Antonio , C# Developer, IT / Software / Systems , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!