Location: San Antonio
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Top rated Personal Injury firm seeking associate atttorneys.This
Jobot Job is hosted by: Kris LeishmanAre you a fit? Easy Apply now
by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary:
$90,000 - $120,000 per yearA bit about us:Our law firm is seeking a
seasoned Associate Attorney to join our team on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in personal
injury law, with specific experience in car accidents, trucking
accidents, and wrongful death cases. This role is ideal for a
professional who is passionate about advocating for clients and
providing superior legal services. The Associate Attorney will work
closely with our team of experienced attorneys and paralegals to
manage cases from start to finish. This is a fantastic opportunity
for a lawyer who is looking to take their career to the next level
in a supportive, team-oriented environment.Why join
- Provide legal advice and representation to clients in personal
injury cases, particularly those involving car accidents, trucking
accidents, and wrongful death.
- Manage all phases of the litigation process including
investigation, pleadings, discovery, depositions, negotiations,
settlement, and trial.
- Draft and prepare legal documents such as pleadings, briefs,
motions, appeals, contracts, etc.
- Conduct legal research and analysis to develop case
- Collaborate with our legal team to prepare and conduct
- Maintain regular communication with clients and keep them
updated on case progress.
- Comply with all legal standards and regulations.Job
- Juris Doctorate degree from an accredited law school.
- Must be licensed to practice law in the state.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as an attorney, specifically
in the areas of personal injury, car accidents, trucking accidents,
and wrongful death.
- Proven track record of managing a caseload, drafting legal
documents, and conducting trials.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity, and
- Proficiency in legal case management software.
- Commitment to providing superior customer service.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.Interested
in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, San Antonio , Associate Attorney, Legal , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!