Real Estate Oversight Governance Advisor I - HELOC
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Purpose of JobWe are currently seeking a talented Real Estate
Oversight Governance Advisor I for the San Antonio Home Office
II/III or Remote.
Responsible for overseeing and monitoring USAA's Servicing
Oversight Program and overall performance through design,
development and ongoing oversight. This includes, but is not
limited to, overseeing one or more of the following functions: loan
servicing, call center operations, call monitoring, collections,
loss mitigation, and default management operations, managing escrow
accounts, investor accounting, investor reporting, invoice
reconciliation, claims filing, credit monitoring, and ad hoc
requests. Ensures the overall quality, effectiveness, performance,
and service excellence. This role also contributes to the design
and planning of the Servicing Oversight Program and is responsible
for developing controls, measuring their effectiveness, and
ensuring proper procedures are in place for continuous monitoring
of the sub-servicer to meet the level of service required by the
Government-Sponsored Enterprises (GSEs) and regulators. Works in
collaboration with internal and external partners to deliver timely
feedback. Coordinates with other functional areas such as
Compliance/Legal, Process Excellence, Experience Owners,
Operations, Business Controls, Vendor Management/GSD, and
Reporting.Job RequirementsJob Requirements
- Updates the subservicing testing procedures with the most
current State and Federal requirements including compliance testing
methodologies to ensure operations is continually improving and
- Samples critical, medium, and higher risk controls and
publishes findings to senior leadership as a Quality Assurance
- Manages deliverables on compliance and internal business
projects providing timely and accurate updates as required to
- Ensures documents and records are appropriately maintained;
required to document any compliance, or legal requirements for
- Performs root cause analysis and resolution.
- Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem
from business activities and the job role.
- Ensures risks associated with business activities are
effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Follows written risk and compliance policies and procedures for
business activities. -Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
- 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum
required may be substituted in lieu of a Degree.
- 4 or more years of experience -in the mortgage servicing
industry, quality assurance, quality control, audit, and/or vendor
- Proficient -understanding of Residential Mortgage Servicing,
including Loan Administration and Default Management.
- Experience managing internal and external partners building and
maintaining relationships.*Qualifications may warrant placement in
a different job level*When you apply for this position, you will be
required to answer some initial questions. - This will take
approximately 5 minutes. - Once you begin the questions you will
not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not able to
change your responses.Preferred
- 4+ years in a Mortgage Servicing or Sub-Servicing
- 2 + years of customer and client experience management
- Clear understanding of performing loan operational and control
processes, preferably with Home Equity Products.
- Moderate level knowledge and experience with operational
performance management, control design and execution, process
design and mapping, policy and procedure drafting and
implementation and issue management.The above description reflects
the details considered necessary to describe the principal
functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed
description of all the work requirements that may be performed in
the job.At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits
packages in the business, including a flexible business casual or
casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision
plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. -
Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education
will assist you with your professional goals.Relocation assistance
is not available for this position.For Internal Candidates:Must
complete 12 months in current position (from date of hire or date
of placement) or must have manager's approval prior to posting.Last
day for internal candidates to apply to the opening is 2/17/20 by
11:59 pm CST time.
Keywords: USAA, San Antonio , Real Estate Oversight Governance Advisor I - HELOC, Other , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!