Account Representative - II
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: March 28, 2020
Account Representatives specialize in growing existing customer
spend and footprint with Rackspace and are responsible for
providing customers with product solutions based on facts and
understanding of customers' business needs and strategy. Account
Representatives own opportunities through the full sales cycle from
lead to close.
This focus of this role is:
- Commercial segment customers overlapping into MidMarket
- Sells to mid to upper-level management.
- Coordinates with Account Manager to build simplified account
- Coordinates with Marketing, Account Manager, and SDR to
determine targeted marketing plays.
- Leads sales process for all Rackspace solutions.
- Seeks new opportunities within existing accounts
- Meets virtually with qualified leads to better understand
customer needs and provide proposals
- Leads efforts to create proposal for solution to prove value
- Leads the negotiation, closure, and documentation of customer
renewals for customers. Contributes to solution of straightforward
business problems regarding operations, products, services or
- Analyzes information, asks questions and checks for
understanding using standard procedures within the job family.
- Applies acquired skills and experience to complete moderately
complex, but routine tasks.
- Continues to develop expertise.
Knowledge Skills Abilities
- Knowledgeable in professional sales training and sales
- Business knowledge to understand customer needs and strategy
and apply the value of Rackspace solutions to their specific
- Requires general understanding of the processes, procedures and
systems used to accomplish the work and familiarity with the
broader underlying concepts in own job family/job discipline.
- Applies understanding of how the team relates to other closely
related areas to improve efficiency of own work.
- Possesses superior follow up skills with the ability to respond
- Able to effectively communicate over the phone, video, through
email, and face-to-face.
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication
- Goal oriented with superior work ethic.
- Proven territory development skills.
- Bachelor's Degree required; Sales, Marketing, Business or a
- At the manager's discretion a High school diploma or equivalent
plus an additional 4 years of relevant sales experience may
substitute for the degree requirement.
The successful candidate for Account Representative II will possess
5 years of B2B Sales experience including 2 in technology
Candidates should be experienced with outbound sales activities and
cultivating new business as well as hunting new logo with a
demonstrated successful history working in a quota bearing
We accelerate the value of the cloud during every phase of digital
transformation. By managing apps, data, security and multiple
clouds, we are the best choice to help customers get to the cloud,
innovate with new technologies and maximize their IT investments.
We have been honored by Fortune, Forbes, Glassdoor and others as
one of the best places to work. Join us on our mission to build the
world's best technology services company.
More on Rackspace
Rackers aren't all alike. We look different. We think uniquely. We
are from many places and our beliefs & backgrounds vary. But, being
a Racker - a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring
mission - is what connects us all. Rackers are encouraged to bring
their whole self to work every day, as we know that unique
perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our
customers & communities around the globe. We welcome you to apply
today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal
employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability,
gender, gender reassignment or identity or expression, genetic
information, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or
maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic
or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation,
or any legally protected characteristic. If you have a disability
or special need that requires accommodation, please let us
Keywords: Rackspace, San Antonio , Account Representative - II, Other , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!