Info Sec IAM Admin Lead
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: October 18, 2020
Purpose of JobWe are currently seeking a talented Info Sec IAM
Admin Lead for the San Antonio Home Office I.
Responsible for the administration of identity and access
management (IAM) solutions supporting the business for security
related identity and access issues. Develops, implements and
executes security access controls across USAA environments.
Responsible for the administration of access and security profiles
across applications and systems, security policies, and audit
controls (e.g. System Access Review Certification process).
Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem from
business activities and ensures risks associated with business
activities are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and
controlled. Also responsible for exception reporting, testing and
maintaining access controls.Job RequirementsAbout USAAUSAA knows
what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial security of
millions of U.S. military members and their families. This singular
mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking at every
level.In each of the past five years, we've been a top-40 Fortune
100 Best Companies to Work For , and we've ranked among Victory
Media's Top 10 Military Friendly Employers 13 years straight. We
embrace a robust veteran workforce and encourage veterans and
veteran spouses to apply. (17 seconds) (31 seconds)Job Tasks:
- Guides and performs object life-cycle management and
administration of access controls for Enterprise systems managed by
- Oversees and improves the Enterprise System Access Review
- Develops, implements, and maintains advanced strategies and
processes for the administration of security access to new and
existing USAA enterprise systems.
- Leads the analyzes of highly complex access requests in
partnership with stakeholders to ensure that the access is correct
and complies with USAA guidance and industry best practices.
- Provides highly complex troubleshooting and incident support
for IAM related issues for multiple platforms and technologies
- Prepares and delivers written and verbal briefings with
recommendations on complex topics to senior leadership and external
parties as required.
- Maintains expert level knowledge of USAA Information Security
standards as well as industry information security best practices,
frameworks, laws and regulations.
- Provides advice and guidance on complex systems and IAM
controls to the enterprise.
- Drives and directs quality work efforts. Serves as the primary
resource for cross-functional team members on escalated issues of a
- Expert in the creation, publishing, maintenance and
interpretation of Information Security standards.
- Team lead serving as mentor and coach to other members of the
- Follows written risk and compliance policies and procedures for
business activities.Minimum Education:
- Bachelor s Degree, OR 4 additional years of related experience
beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a
- 8 or more years of experience in Information Security, Identity
and Access Management and/or Information Technology to include
accountability for highly complex tasks and/or projects.
- 6 or more years of related experience in identity and access
management (IAM) platform administration and solutions supporting
Mainframe, Windows, Linux and/or Apple systems and Enterprise
- Expert level of business acumen in the areas of business
operations, risk management, industry practices and emerging
trends.*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job
level*When you apply for this position, you will be required to
answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5
minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to
finish them at a later time and you will not be able to change your
- Experience with IAM polices, processes, procedures, and
- Experience with legal/regulatory frameworks, FFIEC, NIST
- Ability to work multiple projects simultaneously across
multiple areas/teams within IAM.
- Experience partnering with auditors and regulators
- Experience with multiple lines of business and associated
applications across the enterprise.
- Strong communication, presentation skills and ability to
present complex IAM efforts to executive leadership across the
organization.The above description reflects the details considered
necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should
not be construed as a detailed description of all the work
requirements that may be performed in the job.At USAA our employees
enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including
a flexible business casual or casual dress environment,
comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness
and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path
planning and continuing education will assist you with your
professional goals.Relocation assistance is not available for this
position.For Internal Candidates:Must complete 12 months in current
position (from date of hire or date of placement) or must have
manager s approval prior to posting.Last day for internal
candidates to apply to the opening is 10/20/20 by 11:59 pm CST
time. Associated topics: identity, identity access management, idm,
information assurance, information technology security, phish,
protect, security, threat, vulnerability
Keywords: USAA, San Antonio , Info Sec IAM Admin Lead, Other , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!