2 Policy Change Clerks
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Ultimate Staffing is assisting a well-established insurance
company with their search for immediate openings for 2 Policy
Change Clerks. These are contract to hire permanent roles. NO
SALES!!The position requires 2-3 years clerical experience
including some experience with bookkeeping or accounting, excellent
attention to detail, outstanding customer service skills, and
working knowledge of MS Word and Excel.Testing Required for
consideration: basic office skills including math, filing,
proofreading, Word, Excel, and Customer Service Call Center
- Assists with processing incoming mail and policy
- Prepares correspondence for policyholders and/or Agents on any
reinstatements. Assists with correspondence on policy changes.
Handles correspondence for special projects as required.
- Handles annual renewable term premium increases to include
correspondence to policyholder and/or agent.
- Assists Policy Change Specialists with processing of non-taken
policies to include correspondence to agents and
- Assists with quoting rates for new insurance by phone
correspondence; assists applicants in applying for new policies
when no agent is available; explains all policies, provisions, plus
various riders by phone and correspondence as required.
- Analyzes, composes and types replies to correspondence
pertaining to policy information. Explains policy provisions, plus
various riders, by phone and correspondence as requested.
- Assists with keying information for 1099 reporting on
surrenders and 1035 exchanges. Assists with balance of report
before printing of the 1099 can be completed. Checks the output to
determine if it is accurate and is ready for mailing. Reports
- Processes surrenders, loans, duplicate policies, change of
beneficiary, and/or owner which includes requesting check, updating
system, and correspondence to policyholder and agent.
- Handles daily manual bank drafts for policies which includes
setting up a new bank drafts in both bank and computer systems.
Makes changes to existing bank drafts on both bank and
- Handles loan payments in system which includes manual payments
and EFT payments through bank and systems.
- Processes/calculates manually premium amounts, loan interest,
and correspondence in system three times a month.
- Processes delinquent loan interest in system three times a
month. Manual process includes addition unpaid loan interest to
outstanding policy loan and sending correspondence.
- Responsible for validation of specific reports utilized.
- Performs any other duties as may be assignedFlex schedule:
Employee can select a schedule starting as early as 7:00 am or as
late as 8:00 am. Friday's is usually a half day. M-F schedule is a
39-hour work week. Salary is $15.00-15.50 DOEReminder: Due to
insurance nature of this organization they do not hire Nicotine
users. They do not hire anyone who has used nicotine in any form
during the last 12 months.PLEASE NOTE: A background and drug screen
check will be conducted once an offer for employment is made.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions
based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments
are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age,
ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other
protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants,
including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent
with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair
Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Keywords: Ultimate, San Antonio , 2 Policy Change Clerks, Other , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!