Cloud Administrator II
Company: Apex Systems
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Cloud Administrator -- (Direct Hire!!) -- ***REMOTE during
COVID*** Apex Systems has an immediate need for a Cloud
Administrator opening in St. Louis, MO!! This will be a Permanent
Hire Position with full Salary/Benefits, supporting one of our
Major Government Clients. Please see below for How to Apply, Pay,
Job Description, and Contract Details: **APPLY HERE VIA EMAIL**
Send resume DIRECTLY to in order to apply. MUST HAVES: -You must be
able to Obtain and Maintain a Security Clearance (Public Trust)
-AWS or Azure (Cloud Experience) Location: St. Louis, MO Pay:
$92,000 Contract Layout- Permanent Hire / Direct Hire Job
Description: Our Client is currently looking to hire Cloud
Administrators with 1-2 years' hands-on experience working in Azure
or AWS. Their experience should include 4-6 years of experience in
working with Infrastructures with a focus on Linux or Windows
server administration including patching and security hardening.
Experience with infrastructure as code and configuration management
automation is a plus. Job Responsibilities (*Not All Required*)
- Provides direct support to cloud operational environments on a
day-to-day basis including the software installation,
configuration, upgrades, security patches and planned maintenance
- Installs or coordinates installation of patches and releases on
development, test, pre-production systems.
- Conducts moderately complex analysis including planning,
designing, and evaluating a variety of information technology
- Monitors, diagnoses, and resolves complex problems and performs
analysis in relation to cloud operations in the cloud
- Troubleshoots and resolves moderately complex problems in an
efficient manner with little to no supervision while adhering to
proper escalation and change control procedures.
- Performs incident response and assures services resolution for
- Performs root cause analysis, diagnostics, and monitoring on
various production systems.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvements and works
with team members to implement efficiencies.
- Effectively creates and maintains relevant cloud systems
documentation and user guides.
- Secures Cloud applications and data against theft, loss, or
- Monitors status and performance of backup and/or storage
systems and configures monitoring systems.
- Interacts with external technology vendors and internal teams
to troubleshoot issues and implement solutions.
- Apply scripting methodologies to automate IT administrative
- Responds timely to user requests for permission changes, file
restores, virtual machine restores, new storage, and expansion
requests. EEO Employer Apex Systems is an equal opportunity
employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the
basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy,
childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner
status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim,
protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership,
or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our
website in search of information on employment opportunities or to
apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our
website for a search or application, please contact our Employee
Services Department at
Keywords: Apex Systems, San Antonio , Cloud Administrator II, Other , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!