Representative - Call Center Student Services
Company: Goodwill Industries of San Antonio
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Ops Center - 2735 Austin Hwy - San Antonio, TX
Varies - Monday - Friday 7A to 7P
Join Our Team
In 1945 Goodwill San Antonios founding purpose was to fight
poverty and create opportunity for adults and youth in our
community who were underserved by access to education and
employment. Our founding purpose Fighting Poverty and Creating
Opportunity endures today and now drives our mission of
Helping Changing Lives Through the Power of Work in a
new era of 21st century skills.
Goodwill San Antonio is one of the largest nonprofit
organizations in San Antonio, employing more than 1,500 individuals
who passionately serve our mission. We live out our purpose by
providing our employees and others with the tools to succeed in
their personal and professional lives and opportunity for upward
economic mobility through education and employment programs. We are
able to offer these programs and services through our
mission-driven business operations with retail stores and contracts
with local businesses to augment their operations.
We are currently seeking a dynamic individual who has a passion
for serving others and making a difference. Working Here Helps
Changes Lives. Join the GoodwillSA team and Apply Today:
Call Center Student Service Representative (CCSSR) will respond to
and provide timely, professional, accurate, and adequate responses
to student inbound and outbound calls, e-mails, chats and any other
assigned service delivery channels in support of the Alamo Colleges
Student Contact Center. Inquires will be received through an
Interactive Voice Response, Automated Call Distribution system,
and/or ticketing system.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answers large volume of inbound phone calls, emails, and chats
in fast-paced contact center.
- Identifies student needs and verifies their identity through
- Promotes first contact resolution when applicable by
referencing correct knowledge articles via Alamo Colleges knowledge
- Maintains a high degree of product knowledge through active
participation in training, coaching and quality assurance
- Displays critical skills by responding to student inquiries by
clarifying the question, researching the inquiry, providing
solutions, and escalating matters through appropriate channel when
- Must be able to multitask and think critically when rendering
student support through the utilization of multiple systems and
- Uses proven customer service techniques to establish and
maintain professional rapport.
- Demonstrates knowledge, skills and abilities to ensure that all
key performance indicators listed on individual performance
scorecard are met.
- Properly and accurately updates student records via ticketing
- Performs other duties and expectations as assigned.
- Minimum one year of experience in a call center
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Experience in working in a student support environment strongly
- Proven professional verbal and written communication
- Ability to meet the attendance requirements for the
- Must be able to type minimum 30 wpm with minimal errors.
- Basic proficiency with MS Office (Word, Outlook), web browsers
and other applicable systems. Experience with Banner and ZohoDesk
- Ability to utilize dual computer screens and multitask while
accessing multiple systems.
- Must possess critical thinking skills required to comprehend
principles and models as a means towards providing effective,
efficient and accurate service to student inquires.
- Experience in higher education preferred. Current or previous
student of the Alamo Colleges is strongly encouraged to apply.
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the
- For positions that require driving, must maintain a valid
drivers license and automobile insurance coverage, and be able to
travel as needed if you drive your vehicle during company
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Keywords: Goodwill Industries of San Antonio, San Antonio , Representative - Call Center Student Services, Other , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!