Associate Account Executive
Company: Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc.
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Marsh seeks a talented, energetic and driven commercial lines
insurance professional for an Associate Account Executive
opportunity in San Antonio or remotely in Texas. This role
coordinates and executes day-to-day customer service and quality
account management, coordinating across all solution sets to
provide the best level of service for the client. You will service
an existing book of business for multiple products, with a focus on
increasing account retention.
What can you expect?
- This position is critical to successfully support large middle
market & risk management size accounts
- Work alongside highly experienced colleagues to gain experience
and skill sets for professional growth
- You will receive on the job, computer based training to be
successful and productive in this role
What is in it for you?
- A company with a resilient brand and proven results to
- Culture of internal mobility, collaboration and valued
partnership with HR from the business.
- Employee Resource Groups, which provide access to leaders,
relevant volunteer and mentoring opportunities and interactions
with counterparts in industry groups and client organizations.
- Competitive pay (salary and performance bonus potential), Full
benefits package - starting day one (medical, dental, vision, life
insurance, generous 401k match AND contribution).
- Flexible work opportunities for work/life balance
- Tuition Reimbursement plan per year and participation in our
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
We will Count on you to:
- Assist the client team in managing the client service cycle,
including but not limited to, requesting updated exposure
information, building submissions, reviewing quotes, building
proposals, issuing certificates of insurance and auto ID cards,
invoicing, maintaining account open items and obtaining, reviewing
and transmitting binders and policies.
- Assist the Producer and Associate Client Executives in growing
the book of business.
- Communicate frequently with Placement Brokers, Client
Executives, Client Representatives and internal stakeholders and
independently draft and send correspondences for circulation.
- Maintain the account management system and software; ensure all
posted information is accurate and timely and is accountable for
the overall functionality and performance of the system for team
- Complete all filings and documentation necessary for account
work and compliance purposes in accordance with Company standards
and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to acquire
necessary information or documentation to complete filings and
- Independently coordinate and organize large ad-hoc or
reoccurring events including managing communications, creating the
agenda, logistics and managing a budget.
- Draft and review presentations or deliverables for account work
to ensure all content is accurate, and appropriately relay and
address all necessary topics or concerns.
- Be responsible for accounting matters, reconcile Accounts
Receivable with Accounting differences and follow up on all
accounting related gaps or issues until they are resolved.
Our supportive culture is what propels us
In our workplace, mutual support creates a positive work
environment. Errors are more quickly spotted and corrected.
Teammates pitch in to share work when necessary to complete a group
effort. You and the entire inclusive organization benefits greatly.
We welcome and respect everyone in our diverse workforce for who
they are as well as what they contribute. If you can give and
receive support, you'll love it and do very well here.
What you need to have:
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED
- 3 - 5 years of commercial lines insurance experience in a
client facing role
- Active Texas Property & Casualty License or the ability to
obtain shortly after hire
- MS Office proficiency with robust Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Previous experience in a fast-paced office environment
- Must be detail oriented and a quick learner
- Excellent organizational and multitasking ability
- Must possess strong communication skills
What Makes You Stand Out?
- Previous experience in billing, systems and procedures
- Strong analytical, research, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment
Your passion for exceeding expectations makes you the right
You know from your own consumer experience the power of being
attended to and rightfully treated as though you are very
important. If that's the level of service you are committed to
giving back, we want to meet you. We appreciate our multicultural
staff for the new perspectives and solid skills they contribute.
Opportunities are waiting. Come grow with us!
Marsh is the world's leading insurance broker and risk adviser.
With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries,
Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven
risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business of Marsh
& McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional
services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With
annual revenue approaching US $17 billion and 76,000 colleagues
worldwide, MMC helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and
complex environment through four market-leading businesses: Marsh,
Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman. Follow Marsh on Twitter
@MarshGlobal; LinkedIn; Facebook; and YouTube, or subscribe to
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE
Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Keywords: Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc., San Antonio , Associate Account Executive, Other , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!