Member Relations Specialist - Mortgage Servicing
Company: Apex Systems
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: June 13, 2021
if interested please send resumes to Abby Cole -
Mortgage Servicing Member Relations Specialist
San Antonio, TX
3-6 months contract with potential to extend or convert
- Answers incoming calls from members regarding the servicing of
their mortgage loans and take appropriate action for each
- Process phone requests from members, third parties and internal
staff for payment histories, amortization schedules, payoffs,
verification of mortgage and documentation requests.
- Understand loan transaction history inquiry, including payment
activity, escrow disbursements, rate and P&I changes, fee
assessments, and payment reversals.
- Document all member contacts and inquires by adding comments on
the mortgage loan servicing system and updating account
demographics as necessary.
- Resolve servicing concerns or issues by clarifying the member's
concerns, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and
explaining the best solution to solve the concern, expediting the
correction or adjustment and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Prepare Customer Information Trackings (CITs) and task to the
appropriate staff/department with research requests or
- Responsible for the Setup, Change, or Cancellation of Automatic
Clearing House (ACH) requests from members.
- Ensure all member issues and complaints are resolved in a
timely manner including escalating the complaint to management
through the Everest Tracking System, as needed or required.
- Maintain availability to answer inbound calls from members
regarding mortgage servicing issues while multi-tasking.
- Maintain knowledge of federal, state, county or city, investor,
insurer and internal laws, policies and procedures with regard to
mortgage loan servicing including client mortgage loan
Equivalent combination of education and experience is
- Minimum of three (3) years' of related work experience in
mortgage loan servicing or in work that provided a working
knowledge of mortgage loan products.
- Possess knowledge and recognition of loan related documents
such as Note, Mortgage/Deed of Trust, Riders, PMI/VA and Flood
certificates, and HUD-I.
- Strong oral and written communication skills required.
- Ability to work in multiple systems to obtain loan information
and complete research for members in a timely manner.
- Ability to work in a phone queue/call center environment.
- Abitlity to effectively communicate via phone throughout entire
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, priority work
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment as
well as independently.
- Present a positive and professional demeanor at all times.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Black Knight,
LoanServ, Penguin, Hogan, and any other mortgage software.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color,
religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth,
breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner
status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim,
protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership,
or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our
website in search of information on employment opportunities or to
apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our
website for a search or application, please contact our Employee
Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Keywords: Apex Systems, San Antonio , Member Relations Specialist - Mortgage Servicing, Other , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!