A career in Information Security, within Internal Firm Services,
will provide you with the opportunity to develop and support our
internal security technologies and services across the entire
global and local PwC network. You'll focus on being the forefront
of designing, developing, and implementing information technology
including hardware, software, and networks that enhances security
of internal information and protect our firms intellectual
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a
constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to
be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help
us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership
development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations
across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides
transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful
and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Director, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers,
helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to
execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this
management level include but are not limited to:
- Support team to disrupt, improve and evolve ways of working
- Arrange and sponsor appropriate assignments and experiences to
help people realise their potential and support their long-term
- Identify gaps in the market and spot opportunities to create
- Look for opportunities to scale efficiencies and new ways of
working across multiple projects and environments.
- Create an environment where people and technology thrive
together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- I promote and encourage others to value difference when working
in diverse teams.
- Drive and take ownership for developing connections that help
deliver what is best for our people and stakeholders.
- Influence and facilitate the creation of long-term
relationships which add value to the firm.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
12 year(s) 10 years of experience leading global cross
functional teams including product managers, service managers,
cloud DevOps engineers, and compute administrators driving high
customer satisfaction; and providing continuous mentorship and
coaching to a culturally diverse team.
Industry recognized credentials
Preferred Fields of Study:
Information Technology, Computer Systems Analysis, Management
Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Computer Programming
ITILv4, ISC2 CCSP Certified Cloud Security Professional (or
Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities as a team leader,
emphasizing the following areas:
- Displaying an enterprise level cloud transformational leader
with experience in the adoption and application of cloud models
globally and across numerous business units primarily within IaaS
and PaaS. Leverages DevOps and DevSecOps principles producing agile
and dynamic operations;
- Demonstrating Enterprise level products and technology
experience servicing large internal customers and numerous internal
business units; and implementing DevOps and DevSecOps principles
and tools providing agility, automation, and security;
- Demonstrating experience with both global on-premise datacenter
infrastructure and cloud compute operations; and with the primary
focus on cloud compute;
- Demonstrating leadership experience of third party cloud and
infrastructure providers across multiple technology platforms;
- Demonstrating expertise in governing the cloud strategy and
providing subject matter expertise on cloud architecture and
on-premise compute infrastructure;
- Owning, driving, and supporting annual compliance activities
with knowledge of ISO-27001, SOC-2, HiTrust etc; and,
- Demonstrating hands-on industry experience within one or more
of the following cloud platforms: Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web
Services, Google Cloud Platform specifically driving transformation
and adoption programs.