Company: M5 Utilities
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Job Title: Project Manager
Report to: C.E.O & C.O.O.
The Construction Project Manager will organize and oversee
construction projects from start to finish.
- Hiring Assistant Project Managers
- Oversees Assistant Project Managers to ensure projects are
completed on time and to specifications.
- Delegates work and assignments to team members based on
expertise, work experience, and time constraints.
- Manages and develops performance for Assistant Project
- Leads an interdepartmental team to complete an assigned project
on time, to specifications, and with accuracy and efficiency.
- Outlines the tasks involved in the project and delegates
- Conducts job cost analysis, estimating expected costs for the
- Prepares and implements a budget based on awarded
- Conducts risk assessments; reports identified risks to
management; provides recommendations for mitigation of risk
(including termination of the project if appropriate).
- Addresses questions, concerns, and/or complaints throughout the
- Acts as a liaison between company, customers, and vendors.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, local, industry,
contractual, and company regulations, standards, specifications,
and best practices.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures, material,
and project management principles
- Familiarity with quality and health and safety standards
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Experience with construction/ project management software
- Positive Attitude with Outstanding communication and
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- A strong analytical problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in related field, which may include Business,
Engineering, or Building Science may be required.
- Minimum of 3 years General Contracting, Site Work, Underground
Utility, or related experience.
- PMP, and/or comparable project management certifications highly
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Keywords: M5 Utilities, San Antonio , Project Manager, Other , Boerne, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!