Site Acquisition / Network Real Estate
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Possible locations: Irvine, CA,
Bellevue, WA, Portland, OR , Mesa, AZ, Walnut Creek, CA, Denver,
CO, Schertz, TX
- Provide support for the SoCal Small Cell team to get 5G sites
from search area to Real Estate Complete milestones. Ideal
candidate needs to have full understanding of the site acquisition
process (candidate selection, zoning, planning, leasing,
permitting, etc). Interface with Regulatory team members, RE
specialists, PM's and vendors.
- Selected candidate will work closely with team Program Manager
to manage reporting of Real Estate milestones. This will require
using dashboards on internal database, excel, g-suite, and
financial Peoplesoft based tools.
- A candidate with a PM background with RE/Zoning/Cxn background
will be able to succeed quickly in the role.
- Weekly reporting quality control will be part of the daily
tasks. Reporting to all stakeholders, market, territory and Head
- Selected candidate will work with Real Estate, Implementation
(Construction), Radio Frequency, Transport and Network Assurance
(Operations) teams to maintain accurate reporting.
- Additional opportunities will arise for State reporting and
Financial/Budget reporting. Qualified candidates will be open to
future growth and learning opportunities in Small Cell Right of Way
Wireless, Site Acquisition, network real estate, SAQ, Leasing,
zoning, Fuze, small cell,5G,Sites
Keywords: DISYS, San Antonio , Site Acquisition / Network Real Estate, Other , Schertz, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!