Company: Conn's, Inc.
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing
administrative support to key members of a management team. The
strictest confidentiality is maintained in all areas, discussing
any issue only with the appropriate individual with prior approval.
The ideal candidate for this position should have prior experience
providing administrative support at the executive-level.
The Administrative Assistant's responsibilities include, but are
not limited to:
- Maintain schedule/calendar and email for an Executive team
- Prepare a variety of analytical reports and dashboards for the
team and support agencies.
- Compose and distribute letters, memoranda, and other
- Provide customer service, both in-person and by telephone;
screen and direct telephone calls; take and relay messages.
- Manage all invoices and month-end budgeting process.
- Process expense reports for the entire team through online
- Assist with miscellaneous departmental processes and
- Secure appropriate approvals for a variety of documents and
ensure timely processing of documents.
- Arrange travel for any executive team member and
- Order supplies for the department.
- Provide support to the reception desk (to include greeting
guests, distributing mail, arranging company travel, and other
duties as needed).
- Other assignments, as dictated by business needs.
- 3+ years' experience in an administrative capacity, preferably
supporting executive level management.
- Associate or Bachelor degree preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
- Exhibit strong organizational skills and be
- Possess excellent communication skills and be customer-service
- Exhibit strong computer skills with demonstrated experience in
Microsoft Office products with a focus in Word, Excel and
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Keywords: Conn's, Inc., San Antonio , Administrative Assistant, Other , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!